Zamaldelica & Frisian Dew Under 580 Watts Of LEDs

High yogi

holleee cow what a matchup, two completely different plants in the hands of someone w literal brain damage, memory loss, physical disabilities and advancing cataracts. I'd film it but I have a voice for newspapers. ok heres the set up:

Soil: jungle mix amended with various minerals bat guano and some blood meal.

containers: gro pro. Frisian Dew is sporting an aggressive 7 gallon in fetching black mesh and Zamaldelica is perfect in a little black something five gallon. Spin for the cameras girls ya looking fine.

the grow area: one spare bathroom shower poorly made by god knows what con artist long ago 4.5 x 3.4 x 8.5. If things get tight I will convert the spare bedroom the shitty as hell bathroom is attached to. (really guys, it is so poorly thought out and rube goldberg constructed it hurts my inner craftsman to look at it)

Feeding: Dunno really, some light feeding with grow big and tiger bloom
but once a week i make my own Aloe water w mollasses and feed the innoculated mychorrizae (horribly spelled i know, get used to it im creative) i mixed in there and as well dipped the seedlings in. Some liquid iron and I also had a few cal mag session while in veg.

Lights: Mars Hydro 3 w LED 280 and 300 watt units / 3 w because they were so freakin affordable on the eee bay. also I have em angled all crafty like to help mimic the angle of the sun where they basically originated.

the plants: Frisian Dew, 7 - 8 weeks flower outdoor only aaaaaaannnd I put it indoor because I'm more a pirate than a navy kind a guy in general and im calmly spastic if you can believe it. The back up plan if it just struggles ill lay it down sideways ( yeah like in the pic) in a garden bed and it can finish its days out there on the sly.
Zamaldelica, well it is the version w out the thai mamma so all african representin in the genes yo. Plus back in 08 i grew Afropips gear Tribal Vision. holy silly ducks batman, that was an appropriately named product. Sad that he passed so early and his gear seems to be utterly defunct. ok anyhow Zamal - according to Zumi the breeder on yes another site states it is a solid 14.5 week flower time minimum. its cool. I love LOVE Sativa I have grown western winds, chocolate thai and others and know how the long haul is. but like i said, that afropips gear was the best i loved it and found it special. So I have been interested in a plant from that region of the world, largely undiluted by too much breeding. Im also in a favorable latitude so temps are pretty decent oh yeah...

the temp: 78 -87 F with currently low humidity but in a few moths that tends to spike to 110% and nature keeps it there till late October. yeah I dont like it either.

More info. I stated this in mid Feb, had a few ph/nutrient issue in F.D. but seems stabilized and i just teasing into flower, zamal.... zamal is the the kid you knew in school who is just a freak. F R E A K. the hair so thick it looked like two heads, shaving in sixth grade, stocky as hell and dense muscled build, yeah that is my plant. Granted ive LST'd it even apart from that the VIGOR of this plant blows my mind.the stem is like a small oak in density very tuff to bend it at the third week, it isnt huge its just like solid wood. incredible branching habit it makes me look like im some great grower till you look at Frisian, who honestly looks like me, tall thin and a little underfed looking.
Ph is in range for both plants.
three weeks at 18 hrs and now at 1.5 months over the last week and a half reduced to twelve.

so. as the frisian stretches ill put a booster seat of sort under the ZamalD. until it starts stretching because in the end I anticipate monster stretch out of the Zamal. though by that time what ever the Frisian Dew is for final product it will be gone halfway through zamaldelica's flower period.

so follow if you wish your are welcome here be patient and realize my brain pan is in full degeneration mode so grammar and syntax and all that is cell by cell going to shit lol. alright that be it.

ok these are right side up on the laptop but here they be sideways? Is the server farm drunk? anyhow frisian dew looking basic imo but not posh or full.
[/url]zamaldelica[/URL]

Zamaldelica and man again sideways ( admin wtf am i doing wrong lol) and the camera just doesnt do justice. I love this plant and have a cutting of it that i plan to nurse a long time before it flowers.

zamaldelica - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

branch habits of my dreams. better than pineapple express and I loved its growth structure.
zamaldelica - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

so thanks for looking in, have a glass of lemonade and chillax.

Hi high yogi, that's a great little intro. You've got some fight in you still, glad you've decided to share with us. Check my signature for some help on uploading and posting pics properly. They look n8ce and comfortable in those big grow pots.

Good luck to you and KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hi high yogi, that's a great little intro. You've got some fight in you still, glad you've decided to share with us. Check my signature for some help on uploading and posting pics properly. They look n8ce and comfortable in those big grow pots.

Good luck to you and KiG :green_heart:cheers

OMG my first reply !!! yes!! lol thank you so much and very kind words. yeah i still got some pep in the heart heheheh yes sir thank you. I so Love to grow and this is the only place i can share it so thank you for partaking in that. ok ill check that link out it looks helpful. Cheers!:thumb:

20160426_105559.jpg

ok been a while, work was cra cra. but progress continues! Zamal was getting too big in the britches too wide for light footprint so I cut the restraints. no more LST :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: and really such a lite feeder in fact now it is getting aloe water w molasses and that is really it. Dark gree and man when I say thriving leaf growth I am not kidding, strongest growing plant I have ever had. flowers are coming in lights are at 11.5 temp is 83 average and RH is 63%. The Frisian Dew is doing well too pics are coming. here is flower in progress
20160426_105605_3_.jpg
anyhow any of you who see this say hi tell a joke share a pic what ev's I do not bite I swear.

aww yyeeaaasss I smell a pretty flower. I suck at the grow in that well look at the yellow on that plant. THat aint no Ginko Balboa in fall repose people, I done screwed up.:helpsmilie: but goodness it is a beautiful smelling plant, not strong hardly noticeable realy but like I said in its gallery description right up there with Soma's lavender in sexy feminine appeal.
20160426_105715_2_.jpg

yep small plant in a 7 gallon? I screwed the pooch lol.
20160426_105646_2_.jpg

peace

So thoughtful of you to say Snidrajsed! Yes the final product the glorious high! The Fantastic medicine! The Beautiful ceremony of taking part of my fellow beings journeys repeated over uncounted millennia simply by going from seed to exhaling that which came from it and perhaps my favorite part the sharing of it amongst my tribe. wopila! I celebrate it all.

ok trouble in paradise there is a leaf issue and I'm pretty sure its all ph. I flushed the soil came up with a ph of 7,5 Oh nooses so I flush harder and that was yesterday I still have the damage in the interior leaf down low so I will pick u a bunch of distilled h20 for another flush session this eve. if anyone is reading this and has other helpful hints that can be utilized I am all about it.
20160501_111018.jpg

Also in the clone dept. got an odd one for ya. The top leaf is a one leaf set and so it goes till down near the bottom it is a five leaf set I'm sure it will grow out as it would be to the advantage of the plants interests but has anyone had that occur? What is causing that, stress?
20160430_184420.jpg

In more uplifting news I have been testing the slightly immature lower buds of Frisian Dew and dashboard drying the sonofaguns with oh ten to tenty percent cloudy trics the rest window pane clear... and I got to tell you it's doing a fine job already, certainly an evening smoke slightly piney flavor right now too. we are technically just about at 7 weeks but I see 8 + to really get what I want out of it.

Also seeing as I have a whole grow cycle in flowering time left for the Zamaldelica (12.5 weeks) I have decided to crack one of the three beans I have left and people THIS is where YOU come in!!!! Which ever gets the most votes (of uh... so far two commentators ...sigh / yet 527 views :Namaste:) gets the wet towel treatment.
1 WAPPA
2 ORANGE BUD
3 CALIFORNIAN ORANGE
post up and we will see elsewise I'm flipping a coin...

hi everyone (crickets lol) i love typing to myself apparently. So Imma going with orange bud! Did Wappa and California Orange so let's see if i can screw this up or succeed. 50/50. I have a soil issue apparently ph is climbing so dunno how it is a custom mix so I guess ill be flushing hard this morning as my love the Zamaldelica is curling leaves a'la eagle claw style' looks like bruce lee in tiger style kung fu. Doing what I can would love to actually hear from those who view the page (14 in the last 3o hours or so...what gives?) anyhow i'm keeping this up and adding to it as i go so that if anyone should try these strains they have some more info to go on which is one of the great resources of this website. I raised the lights today too as I have noticed the light pinhole sized bleaching spots i recall are caused by LED lighting, hopefully no real damage of significance there. with at least twelve weeks of flower to go i am hoping for some quality time of growth as it stands the plant is averaging one inch a day growth.If it can set the main four or five stalks at four feet i would be pleased and grateful as can be. I so envy that many of you can grow out of doors and w/out legal repercussions and am as well grateful that you have that opportunity in these extremely ridiculous times of pharma rule and corrupt laws. May we outlive them all. Pictures in a while. thinking of naming the zamal mainly because typing zamaldelica is a pain and i often forget the name of the plant for reason explained in the intro lol, wandering the hood in my undies thinking i am at the museum can not be far off i fear.

we usually recommend the temperature around 70°-85°F-and-50%---70%-humidity, Ph5.5-6.5,but you need to adjust it according to the react of your girls.You can also check if they can enough nutritions.Hope everything will be better soon:high-five:

we usually recommend the temperature around 70°-85°F-and-50%---70%-humidity, Ph5.5-6.5,but you need to adjust it according to the react of your girls.You can also check if they can enough nutritions.Hope everything will be better soon:high-five:

SmokeSara firstly thank you so kindly for the time you gave to help. I appreciate it, time is all we posses to give. i flushed again w rainwater 4 gallons an hour ago as the claw effect has spread a bit but just on the top leaf sets. given the long flower time i am hoping to see a decent recovery over the next few weeks we shall see. Namaskaram SmokeSara:Namaste:

How Goes Yogi :ciao:

I would guess the heat got to them. The leaves with the curl down I have seen in my plants And I guess from heat caused it. I also have thought My city water is very hard and has lots of chemical treatment.
What is your water source, i do not remember if you said? I saw rain water. was there another source?

I dunno about the clone, I think/know I have seen that single leaf before, dunno where.

I bet you get that Zamalambadindonga to do its thing in no time. its a weeed right? should grow anywhere.

Cheers! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom