Mr Am4zin's Attempt At Fluxing A Monster - And A Few Side Projects

HAPPY 420 EVERYONE

Hello friends, family and fellow stoners from across the globe and Welcome to my new adventure.

For a little over a year, I've been growing small plants in small pots with varying degrees of success but it's time for that to change.

My plan is to grow as big a plant as possible in the space I have using Light Addict's fluxing technique. I have been a longtime admirer of his and the flowers he produces so I thought it was about time I try it for myself.

As I have only limited height (30" from Base to light), I needed a final pot that was both large enough and shallow enough to cope with an extended veg time so I purchased a 15 gallon square fabric pot and I plan to cut it in half, leaving me with approximately 7 gallons of soil in a pot that is no more than 200mm tall.-
My target number for her is 5+ oz. Any less will simply not do.

Here are the basics....

What strain is it?- Pure Chocolope from suzyseeds.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Sativa dominant 70/30
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seed planted-04/17/2016
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Size of Grow area? 600mm x 600mm x 800mm tall wooden box painted white inside. 4" in line exhaust fan with carbon filter
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Biobizz Allmix
If soil... What size pot? Starting small moving up. Final pot will be a shallow 7gal.
Size of light?- Mars Hydro marsll 400w
Temp of Room/cab? Min 63f max 75f
RH of Room/cab?- Min 30% max 70%
PH of media or res? Buffered to 6.6
Any Pests ? No, I have the SNS range and I'm not afraid to use it
Type and strength of ferts used? Biobizz range Grow, Bloom and Topmax

A few pics of my space, lights and nutrients etc.

DSC_32751.JPG

DSC_098612.JPG

DSC_3264.JPG

DSC_06855.JPG

DSC_032116.JPG

We have a 420 baby

My pure chocolope popped came up today. It's gotta be a record for me 3 days after I dropped a seed into soil without pre soaking first.

Pure Chocolope Fem Day 1

DSC_35481.JPG

I've also dropped a Berry Bomb Auto and an Auto AK47 to run alongside in tiny pots of a little under 2liters. I have no idea how I'm gonna manage for space later on but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Auto AK47
DSC_3501.JPG
-

Berry Bomb Auto
DSC_3504.JPG
-

Until then my friends pull up a chair, make yourself comfy and tuck in to the goodies that are on the table.

Did I make first page? :battingeyelashes:

YES!!!! :slide: I'm here. Let me read the intro now.

Fluxing? Interesting. It's good to have LA on board with you for this. I can see you pulling this off. How much do you hope to increase yield?

Neat space, by the way. And Happy 4/20 :laughtwo:

:hug: :love: :hug:

I'm in for the long haul. Fluxing seems to be going around for everyone. We have seen the results from light addict, so it definitely has potential. Made me want to try it also! In about 4 months Plant of the month will be a battle lol

Happy to have you nismo and welcome. I told LA when we met in Spain that I was hunting his potm trophies :rofl:

First page. Yes! I'm in Mr A!

:yahoo: :passitleft:

Glad you could make it Jim. Did you remember to bring popcorn?

Thanks for the invite Mr A.:thanks:
Looking forward to seeing how she does for you my friend and happy 4/20
:passitleft::bigtoke:

Anything she does will be a credit to you my friend. :passitleft: this is your superior diesel

Happy 420 for you too!!!
For everyone who loves the most special creation of God !!!

Subscribed!! Apreciate to watch the Grass grows!!!

:goodluck::grinjoint::blunt:

Welcome to my new journal and the 420 mag as a wider community. I hope your finding everything ok. If you need anything or you have a question, dont hesitate to shout up.
I hoped than when I started it, it would attract some of our newer members (who wants to catch up on 100 pages right) it's gonna be slow going for a short time here but I promise to give her my best shot. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom