GreenMachine - Soil - Caramelicious - 2016

GreenMachinee

Hi guys! Im more excited than I thought I would be to do this grow journal... this should be a lot of fun. Im really relying on feedback from you guys. I know there are a lot of amazing growers on :420: and I will never stop learning new ways of doing things. So a little about me.. This is only my second grow however cannabis is my life and ive always been around it and Ive worked on a lot of medical grows in the past so I have more than a basic understanding of the plant and how to grow it. This is my second personal grow in my closet. The only reason it is in the closet is because I have limited space being in an apartment. One day I will move into a bigger place and have a seperate room for my babies.

What strain is it? - Caramelicious

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? - Hybrid indica dominant, not sure about percentages

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? - Flower

If in Flower stage... For how long? - 3 weeks

Indoor or outdoor? - indoor

Soil or Hydro? - soil

If soil... what is in your mix? - FoxFarms Ocean Forrest

If soil... What size pot? - 3 gallon offbrand smartpot

Size of light?-(1)300Wreplacement CFL (it only uses 68W) 4200LUMENS. (2) 150W replacement (42W)2800LUMENS
I also have 2 CREE LED lightbulbs. Should I add these for more light? I know its ghetto but it seems to be working.

Is it aircooled? - You could say that... I keep them cool with a little fan outside my box

Temp of Room/cab? - 75-85 degrees

RH of Room/cab? - 40 - 50

PH? - 6.2

Any Pests ? No

How often are you watering? - Every other day

Type and strength of ferts used? - FoxFarms BigBloom, GrowBig and Tiger Bloom. Full strenth. I feed every other watering as recomended by foxfarms.

I know my light set up and box is pretty ghetto but it works for me and was dirt cheap. Im a student so any suggestions on improvements keep in mind my low budget. In less than two years i hope to have accumulated all equipment necessary for a nice sized grow. But for now My one plant is keeping me happy. Thanks for reading and taking the time to respond! Cant wait to hear back from people. Heres a few pictures of her right at 3 weeks flower.
IMG_128729.JPG
IMG_128638.JPG
IMG_128929.JPG
IMG_122239.JPG

And Here are a few pics from 2- 2.5 weeks flower... Just a few days before the pics above.

IMG_120635.JPG
IMG_122147.JPG
IMG_122039.JPG

Again thanks so much for viewing my first grow journal! Looking forward to some feedback/suggestions. Or just good vibes to my baby girl :tokin:

Okay so ill just keep updating and hope for more traffic :thumb: lol so some of my fan leaves got a little too close to the light and my baby suffered some minor burns but she is going to be just fine, I raised my big cfl and ill raise the two side lights in a week or so when she grows a little taller. I have a question for anyone that happens to read this... Should I add two CREE LED bulbs that i have lying around? just to add some more light? Pictures coming soon

Sorry i have been neglecting this journal... so i have run into two problems since week 3 flower:

1. My plant developed a calcium deficiency but that was easily solved with some calmag+
2. She hermied either due to my lazyness in preventing light leaks or the stress from deficiency. I think it was my power strip..(hard to explain because its outside of my box but theres a whole in the box close to it so maybe the red LED was able to seep in a little.)

She doesnt have that many nanners at all and i pulled a few of them off. Im just going to pluck them as i see them and i plan on a little bit of an early harvest. Not a big deal as she is looking very nice :)

Changed my mind, the buds on her are looking and smelling way too nice for an early harvest (she has very few nanners) so im going to let her have another week and then ill flush for another week and harvest. Pics on the way.
I just got back from my local grow shop, germinated two Zues seeds today from CropKing and this time im going all organic. Im keeping up with pics and ill start that grow journal when I finish this one. :Namaste:

Okay so i have decided to give her 7 more days then start my week long flush. so two more weeks. Heres a pic of her beautiful buds so far, i also picked up some great white and fed her some of that a few days ago. She is loving life :thumb: And as for the nanners she really hasnt been developing more as i thought she would. I think it was due to stress from the calcium deficiency.
IMG_1478-1.JPG

My numbers have not been very exact before now... but today she is on day 50 en punto.

Back
Top Bottom