From Seed To Smoke - Hydroponic Blue Dream

stealthgrow

High everyone :ciao:

I've decided to document an entire grow from "seed to smoke" again. I'm going to use the stealth closet for veg growth under the 240W LED. Once they are big enough I will move them into the main 5x5 tent under the 450W LED to flower out. Any owners of the stealth closets following along can certainly flower in the closets under the 240W LED, or HPS no problem.

I put two Blue Dream seeds into a glass of water. Once they had sunk to the bottom after about 24 hours, I put the seeds into a moist paper towel to finish germinating. (Moist, not soaking wet. Also ensure it stays moist and doesn't dry out) The seeds have finally cracked after approx. 36 hours (24 hrs in glass of water & 12 hrs in paper towel.) and now just waiting for the tap root to get a little longer before I put it into a rooting cube/ rockwool cube.

image11054.jpeg

Thanks for checking out my grow journal. I'm hoping to make this journal as informative as I can for the new grower, and stealth closet owners. If you have any questions or comment along the way please feel free to post them.
Cheers & stay medicated my friends. ;)

First. Hell yeah. Front row. Blue Dream gets freakin huge nugs bro

Front and center :yahoo:

First page! Wohoo!

Welcome guys, glad you could make it. This should be a good grow.
I have an old high school friend who lives out in BC now & grows, he sent me a christmas package of some very nice samples of Blue Dream flowers along with a couple other strains, and with the matching seeds for each strain!!!
One of the best gifts I've ever received from a friend. :rollit:

Anyway..these are a couple of the blue dream seeds he sent. He told me it was a nice yielder, 60-70 day flower period, and the Blue Dream flowers he sent were amazing. I've really been looking forward to cracking these seeds.
Cheers guys.;)

I defiantly will be watching.
I'm awaiting for one of my taproot to elongate as well. Doing on soil and DWC grow of Ak48. The one in DWC is in the rapid rooter starter and place in the system. The other one would be ready within 12hrs which I will put directly in soil.

...........side note..........
-I have one bagseed hitting two weeks of 12/12 this Sunday
-And one Ak48 in another DWC 3.5gal system that's about 3weeks old but it's just something I'm picking at and training on. (I topped it to start a flux and then I broke one of the new tops .)

Also on the tube at NoobGrow

Interested to see a Blue Dream grow, pulling up a seat :popcorn:

Wish you the best of luck on this one.:)

GreenFingers

Hey!! That's my desk...;)
Thanks for subbing Green Finger.
Cheers man.

Subbed up! Blue Dream is on my list of strains to order. Which breeder did you go with? :)

High Johnny:ciao:
Unfortunately I don't know what breeder the seeds came from originally. A close friend who lives in British Columbia sent me a bunch of different strain seeds and samples of the flower to go along with. :high-five:
The blue dream sample he sent me was super frosty, and was very tasty. Apparently it's a good yielding plant also.
Cheers.

High Chronic, welcome my friend.;)

I defiantly will be watching.
I'm awaiting for one of my taproot to elongate as well. Doing on soil and DWC grow of Ak48. The one in DWC is in the rapid rooter starter and place in the system. The other one would be ready within 12hrs which I will put directly in soil.

...........side note..........
-I have one bagseed hitting two weeks of 12/12 this Sunday
-And one Ak48 in another DWC 3.5gal system that's about 3weeks old but it's just something I'm picking at and training on. (I topped it to start a flux and then I broke one of the new tops .)

Also on the tube at NoobGrow

Cheers noobgrow, thanks for subbing man.;)

High everyone!! :ciao:I planted the germinated seeds into some starter soil once the tap roots were about 1cm long. (About 48 hours after starting the whole germination process). After waiting another day and a half the seedlings were just starting to break the surface of the soil this morning.

image11242.jpeg

image11244.jpeg

image11243.jpeg

Not much of an update but it's always slow going at first.
Cheers all.;)

Back
Top Bottom