Long Time Here - First Journal

Serpent

Hey 420 people for the people that don't know me my name is Shelby i grow for my sister she is disability i have never done a journal so sit back roll a joint hit a Dab and relax :thanks:

this grow we are doing Chocolatelop,Purple Kush,Candy Kush,Cannatonic.

Any help full tips and tricks hit me up check the PK plant i got it off a buddy he was kick out of his house by is mom lol :thumb: his mom chuck the plant off the back porch. i build up the courage one day and sneak around the house to save the PK plant i got her home and fix her up

Picks on the way i been a bad girl or something with 420
mag/home/mag420/domains/420magazine.com/public_html/gallery/uploads/220845: Error creating directory (check permissions).

Please notify the System Administrator. looks like i need permission to post a pic lol i wont show Boobys not to worry

IMG_58322.JPG
IMG_58364.JPG
IMG_58907.JPG
IMG_58918.JPG
IMG_58673.JPG
IMG_591410.JPG
IMG_59129.JPG

the plants are 5 weeks now and looking good the bud are showing and adding to the feeding chart is Liquid KoolBloom and yes its time for lollipop and some trimming

Haha... Your journal looks like it's a noobs. No audience? Posting to yourself? Just kidding serpent, awesome you've got a journal started. Gives us a peek into your world of green. She's a big bi&#@, keep up the good work. The folks will be around In a Jiffy pellet.

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

trans plant to 5gallon with nice Pro Mix soil everything PH and feeding GH, RH%55 and the temps around 23c
Which pro mix do you use i use bx with perlite it seems to ne working well your plants look awesome

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

sorry guys i can't do the Journal I'm having problems at home with my sister i will try another time there just to must happening sorry

sorry guys i can't do the Journal I'm having problems at home with my sister i will try another time there just to must happening sorry

Sending positive vibes your way.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You lost me when you said "no Boobys" anyway... Just kidding. Sorry to make light of what seems to be a delicate situation :smokin:

all good no worry she has dandy walker and hydrosifalist she had to get a new shunt but all is good. where harvesting Chocolope Cannatonic purple Kush ,Its been hang drying for 5 days now soon its time for curing where running low on zombie kush from are last harvest but we have just enough too last us till the new stuff gets a few weeks cure.

I hope your grow is still going.. Hope you don't mind if I sub along and watch what's happening... I like nice people, you seem nice :)

Harvest is done Chocolope ,Purple Kush,Candy Kush and Cannatonic.

my sister is keeping the canna tonic and a little of Chocolope the rest I'm making shatter with i got a nice vac and pump from the lift expo in Toronto i got some puretane to blast then its three days in the vac at 100f with a few flips and your done

:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom