First Time Grower! - Bubba Kush! - Advice Appreciated!

VladPutin

Hi,

First time ever to grow here. I appreciate your thoughts on my journal. I understand Bubba Kush is an ambitious strain to grow for a newbie, but I'm all in. Here's the info...

6 plants from seedling. Growing indoors in room with white walls. I have one window cracked. No fans or grow tent so far. Lighting 18/6. Plants are growing slow. Three plants looks better than the other three. I started them in peat pots, but cut them out and replanted in larger plastic pots. Leaves are a little yellow. I transfer them to outdoor light when it's nice out and the plants love it! This tells me something isn't quite right with my indoor setup.

What strain is it? BUBBA KUSH

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? DAY 19 from seedling

Indoor or outdoor? INDOOR

Soil or Hydro? SOIL

If soil... what is in your mix? ORGANIC SOIL with a half cup organic nutes.

If soil... What size pot? 12 x 12 inch plastic pots.

Size of light? 300 watt ViparSpectra LED

Is it aircooled? YES

Temp of Room/cab? 70 degrees. 40-50% humidity.

Any Pests ? SMALL FRUITFLY-LIKE FLIES.

How often are you watering? Approx. once per week if needed.

IMG_20160512_081200.jpg

IMG_20160512_081146.jpg

IMG_20160512_081155.jpg

IMG_20160512_081137.jpg

IMG_20160512_081150.jpg

Well judging by how nice your plants look I would say you're in pro territory. Nice work!

How old are your plants in your first photo? Do you suggest I go to plastic cup, then ten days or so later place back in the pots I have? Is it worth replanting with perlite where I am now? On day 19.

Well judging by how nice your plants look I would say you're in pro territory. Nice work!

How old are your plants in your first photo? Do you suggest I go to plastic cup, then ten days or so later place back in the pots I have? Is it worth replanting with perlite where I am now? On day 19.

thanks, the first pic they are 12 days from seed.. i started gemination on march 10th

dont want to transplant them to much could shock them and they look like they been through enought stress i would put them into the same size pot but with the new soil/perlite mix.. try to get as much of the old dirt off the plant without ripping the roots

Back
Top Bottom