First Grow

KRrack

First grow, growing my own food this year so figured why not my medicine. Here are some pics from along the way. Started May 7th. Only have a few from maybe week 3 on, too lazy to add seedling pics cause who gives a crap, this thing is a beauty right NOW! Auto Flower, Polar express strain and should be rdy to harvest mid July.

weed319.jpg
weed118.jpg
weed229.jpg

horrible at this... First picture there is probably beginning of week 4, beginning of week 5 in the second pic and thiurd is today at week 6 beginning

Lookin good

Thanks man, pretttttty sure she started flowering today. I guess ill know tomorrow or Thursday. Crappy thing is, its SUPPOSED to rain for the majority of the next 4 days. Do you or anyone know if that'll affect the flowering this early? Should be hot as shit after that so good to dry the soil out. May feed flowering nutes 10-15-10 tomorrow morning before work, hopefully the rain doesnt flush it out too quick.

Thanks man, pretttttty sure she started flowering today. I guess ill know tomorrow or Thursday. Crappy thing is, its SUPPOSED to rain for the majority of the next 4 days. Do you or anyone know if that'll affect the flowering this early? Should be hot as shit after that so good to dry the soil out. May feed flowering nutes 10-15-10 tomorrow morning before work, hopefully the rain doesnt flush it out too quick.
You should be OK with the rain. Is it popping preflowers or going into full bloom?(hard to tell in the pics) around the end of its stretch is when I would start adding the bloom nutes. She's looking good. Looking forward to the bud show:thumb:

Gonna say its showing the white pistols barely, and im clueless as to whether the top is going to be more leaves or those are pre flowers, cause i search online and all i get is extreme closeups and i cant tell yet. i work for 3 more hours so ill check when i get home, stopped raining now its supposed to clear up a bit, may get a bit of sun. My target date is july 15th

Alright mafuckahz, shes definitely in the preflowering stage and i assume the next week or 2 will be explosive bud formation, hopefully not height... 30cm is enough for me.

Here she is today, first pic is the top of the entire plant, second and third are different parts of the stem, shes lookin purty. Btw, her name is Giselle. (named after Tom Brady's wife)
weed414.jpg
weed610.jpg
weed511.jpg

I'm not seeing any preflowers

perhaps they are closed, then? I figured one would be in the second pic, with a white hair coming off it. same picture if you slide on up maybe an inch, they are tucked in and camo with the stem. I could be wrong, oh well if i am right? haha

K well checked today, rain didnt happen not a cloud in the sky, thought the heat and sun would for sure give me flowers. Well, turns out they are more leaves, unless preflowers really are just tiny 3 fingered leaves... which i hope is somehow true because this plant is borderline too big for me right now, I can take more leaves but no more effin height. That being said, I know it wouldn't be wise, but =given that my soil is pretty rough and qutie heavy, it would be easy to place in a pot, now would that hurt Giselle? I have big planters so I could dig up a lot of dirt around her. Emergency situation only though.

oh shit Dirt, pop up to those pics i showed, go to the one that shows more of the base of the stem, are we lookin at a tiny singled out preflower? hard to tell for sure, but i jsut looked again and i noticed that.

You will see the white hairs well before she flowers. I'll see if I have a better pick of the crown.

thats what i mean though, if there are white hairs they are ridiculously tiny. Time will tell, any thoughts on whether or not I can dig Giselle up and place her in a pot? Its an emergency only thing, but id like to know if thatll destroy any yield i will have, like i said, its heavy soil and i could probably just grab a huge chunk of soil around her and pop her up

Back
Top Bottom