First Grow - Outdoor Natural - Hybrid - White Widow - Ultimate Purps

Sophiegundog

Just discovered this forum, this is my first grow, plants were vegged indoor about eight weeks and planted outdoor the middle of May along with the garden
All natural soil, full sun east west all day
Watered by well water with sprinkler with the garden
Used Happy Frog top dressing with the tomatoes and the plants

Re: First grow, outdoor natural , hybrid White Widow/ultimate Purp.

image14946.jpeg

That's a nice garden my friend!! I'll take a sit and enjoy the show!

Thanks all , I guess I am using less is more, seems that the health and growth is really good, there about six x six now and everything I the garden is exploding I have top dress a couple of time with happy frog tomatoe and that's it.

Yesterday I had to cull one of the new replacement plants as it showed male, a while back two of the widow/purp. Showed male and were culled, the replacement were BC cheese plants. The BC plants were a couple months behind in veg,and this was one of the two that showed male, so this garden project is now down the three, will post pictures of the remaining plants

Well having trouble posting pictures this morning, everything is growing really well, had a little headwinds a week ago, I had to dig a plant and re locate to my garden, it was around four feet and wanting to start budding,due to the problems it was eith try and relocate it or just chop it, as I had one spot open ,( legal grow limit) I tried to help, after a week of care I think it's going to be fine.

Sorry for the multi pictures , if one of the mods could help clean up it you'd be great, I guess it's a learning experience .
As for the rest of the garden , everything is really coming on, I was surprised that a plant would make it through that late of a transplant ,they are amazing to watch there cycle of life. The larger plants were discovered on a burn pile. They were discarded from a cold wash that had seeds and were in the big ball of veg. Matter, it was in late Jan.and this ball of green had started to sprout, well I threw it in a pot and put it by a window to see what would happen.aas time went by ,selected a few that looked like they were strong and started the cycle .
So the rest of the story, I do not and have not smoked any plants for about forty years, I don't have any plans to change this. So anyone following this will wonder why? Some people are blessed with property and location , others are subject to oppression and unfair moral judgement, as I have been blessed in everything I have done it my way of helping out .

Wow, definitely subbed for this. The plants look amazing. Did you topped them or are you gonna train them some?
Have you ever heard of olla irrigation system? It is basically a unglazed jug you put in the soil, plants grow roots all around and drink as much as they want. It even saves you water when its raining as the jug gets full. And it can be automated like a toilet water tank as long as the reservoir is above the ground or you have some pressure in the pipes.

image15545.jpeg

Here is the rescued.BC Cheese , one week after digging and transplanting. Was a little concerned but it seems to have pulled through, was just starting to develop buds when this happened

Back
Top Bottom