Nine Pound Hammer

Oregon541

Nine Pound Hammer

Clones
Dirt
Greenhouse

Have you ever seen a cute kitten or puppy in a pet shop and made an impulse purchase? Me, niether. But, while buying some bud at the local dispensary, I did grab these adorable little orphans, just waiting to be adopted to a new home.

image15227.jpeg

I hope it is not too late in the year to start these, I hope they still have time to veg and grow some before they are forced to flower.

hey hey welcome to 420 Oregon.

looks like your set to have some fun times ahead.

Mr Krip, it is an honor you stopped by!

Mr K and unforgiven Please feel free to watch my other grow journal in progress, a couple of haze xtreme from Cropking seeds

Welcome to :420:
:welcome:

I'm looking forward to watching your grow!

Maybe I can help you help us find your other journal ;) :

How to Add Links to Signatures

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

It has been Seven weeks since I bought these two, and soon they began to flower. Half of one plant fell off, a branch at a time, Maybe I used a little too much force, tying them down at first, they were so pliable. But every other day a branch would shed off, right at the main stem. Only lost a few branches off the other plant. We did have some very hot weeks, with a few extremely hot ~117' F days in the green house, but it didn't really seam to correlate to that...? Otherwise, what remains looks great, except some copper coloring on a few leaves.

image17370.jpeg

image17371.jpeg

oct 25
Fed and cared for identically, one plant turned more yellow toward the end, the other one stayed dark green. A couple of small spots of mold on the yellower plant, note the 2" chunk missing from the top bud of the yellower plant; so, today they come down. The trichomes are almost all cloudy, a few clear: 10-20%, even less are amber: 5-10%. It would have been nice to have one or two more weeks, but I am happy they went this far without getting more mold. It has been a rainy, foggy, damp september/oct this year.

IMG_036842.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom