Puregreen's Return - 2 x Autos & 1 x Fem

puregreen

Hello and welcome everyone to my new journal.
It has been a while but I am back and ready for the excitement to begin.
With this grow I have 12 different strains to choose from and I have decided that I will let my fellow growers choose the strains but it must be x2 auto's and one fem and the chosen ones will go into water for germination on Thursday this week and into soil on Friday. I will be topping and training all three. The 2 auto's will start and end there life in 12ltr fabric pots and I will be up potting the fem so she will start in a solo cup and work upto a 20ltr pot

The Set Up

Home built grow room/cupboard 90cm x 60cm x 150cm
Rhino pro carbon filter with 4" twin speed extraction fan (will be running on low speed)
Passive intake

Lighting(will be 18/6)

Mars hydro 48 reflector
Unbranded 300w LED (not sure about actual wattage)
X2 Philips Tornado CFL's (75w=280w)

Soil/Nutients

Canna Terra Professional mix with 20% extra perlite
Green Planet Medi-One
Green Planet Pro-cal
Green Planet Massive
Green Planet Finisher

Choice of Seeds(All from Suzy Seeds)

AUTO'S
Critical Jack
White Dwarf
White Widow
Amnesia Haze
THC Bomb - Not sure where they from
Think Different - from Dutch Passion seeds
Auto Mazar - from Dutch Passion seeds

FEMS
Holland's Hope
Afghan Skunk
OG Kush
Superior Diesel
Pure Chocolope

The ones with the most votes will be chosen on Thursday night (UK Time) and then let the fun will begin!!!

Happy Growing everyone and any questions or advice would be appreciated)))

:passitleft:

re: Puregreen's Return - 2 x Autos & 1 x Fem

Welcome back, after your Ed's grow I gotta sub on this one:thumb:
I agree with Mr A on the autos, seen a lot of nice dutch passion auto grows. And for the fem, whos the breeder on the superior diesel and the OGK? Looking forward to the start

Thanks and welcome dirt, All the fems are from Suzy Seeds

Wouldn't miss it for the world my friend. I vote for the auto mazar and think different in autos and the og just in fems.

hi
welcome back
anything from Dutch P seems to work well. Fem I go OG too

PG, you know I'm in for this one. Nice to see you around again buddy

Choice of Seeds(All from Suzy Seeds)

AUTO'S
Think Different - from Dutch Passion seeds
Auto Mazar - from Dutch Passion seeds

FEMS
Holland's Hope

Good to see you PG.

Hi Puregreen. I'm subbed on this one. I vote for Amnesia Haze & Critical Jack autos and Holland's Hope for the fems.

Auto Mazar and white dwarf for the autos. OGK for your photo.

Welcome and Thank you all for joining me in my new grow and journal, this should be fun...
Only 1 more day to go before they go into water for 24hrs then into soil, as it stands at the min, for the auto's it is looking like AutoMazar (she has 3 votes) as for the other its going to be a close race so we will find out tomorrow, as for the fem it looks like its going to be between OG Kush and the Holland's Hope, still time for things to change!!!! I will be vegging the fem until the 2 auto's are done and harvested so should be between 9-12 weeks total veg time for her. I am going on holiday for a week on Sat so I wont be updating during that time, plus I always hate the 1st week waiting for them to brake soil so I should have a nice surprise when I get back. I will be topping the auto's around day 14 or at the 3rd node and they will also be trained. I am looking for at least 4-5oz dry off each of the auto's and 7+oz of the fem all being well and everything goes as it should.
Happy growing!!!

Puregreen hello my man;) welcome back to the journal world. This is the place were u shine.im with u all the way mate this is gns be a great journel i can tell.and id say u want 5 oz a plant off ur autos then dutch passion all the way mate they handle training very well.superior to other autos.and i wouldnt mind seeing u pop fem afghan skunk only cause i got 1 going at the moment.she is doing well.il show u a pic when i update soon.best of luck mate and happy growing;)

Here is suzy seeds afghan skunk fem;) roughly 2 weeks old;)
20160817_113002.JPG
20160817_113019.JPG
good day all;)

You're one of my dearest friends PG, I wouldn't miss this for the world!

I'm just headed straight out the door but I HAD to stop here first. I'll swing by in a couple hours.

Sending lots of love from my family to yours

:love::passitleft:

Puregreen hello my man;) welcome back to the journal world. This is the place were u shine.im with u all the way mate this is gns be a great journel i can tell.and id say u want 5 oz a plant off ur autos then dutch passion all the way mate they handle training very well.superior to other autos.and i wouldnt mind seeing u pop fem afghan skunk only cause i got 1 going at the moment.she is doing well.il show u a pic when i update soon.best of luck mate and happy growing;)

Thanks for being here beast, it's looking like the mazar is def gonna be 1 of them, it was my 1st choice, am hoping she's gonna be a monster, am really looking forward to seeing what I can do with her an thanks for the pics of your afghan, she's looking good and happy as all your girls do))) happy growing:passitleft:

You're one of my dearest friends PG, I wouldn't miss this for the world!

I'm just headed straight out the door but I HAD to stop here first. I'll swing by in a couple hours.

Sending lots of love from my family to yours

:love::passitleft:

Thanks for joining us mate an for the kind words))) am really looking forward to getting this started an patience isn't one of my best traits, will pop over to your garden a bit later and have a bowl with ya my man:love::passitleft:

Well it was time to drop the beans into water and the chosen ones are.....
Auto Mazar
White Dwarf Auto
Holland's Hope 2.0 Fem

The Mazar was the winner by a long stretch, the White Dwarf was only picked as I know I can grow her from seed to harvest in less than 55 days, and to be honest i'm desperate for some decent bud, what i'm buying at the min is ok but expensive and no way as good as my own, the Holland's was joint top with the OGKush but as I haven't grown the hollands yet I want to see what delights she can give me plus my good friend pigeons say's its one of his favourite strains.
They will all go into soil tomorrow night, so here are the beans in water, not very exciting to see but it gives me a great feeling knowing that in a couple of months am gonna be one happy grower)))
20160818_215140.jpg

Back
Top Bottom