TheBlaze - Skunk #1 - Atomic Bomb - Aurora Indica

I'm back at it again.

Here is some info about my setup and strains:

Lights - 600w HPS and 360w of LEDs which are added in 12/12
Medium - Coco/Perlite roughly 70/30 mix
Nutes - GH Flora Series. Also use calmag and EM-Prosoil which is just microbes and sugars.

STRAINS

Skunk #1 by G13 Labs

In late 70s blending Acapulco Gold Mexican Sativa, Afghan and Colombian Gold Sativa took a place and the created strain got called Skunk #1. The real hallmarks of this strain are abundant yields, vigour and fast and satisfying results. The plant produces strong stalks and branches, and as a consequence it has dense, rounded florets that join together to form large, heavy colas at harvest time. Finishes in about 50 days and has powerful and euphoric stone. Cannabis seeds gourmets consider Skunk #1 to be the icon of consistency and reliability, and its solid genotype has had an influence on hundreds of modern hybrids. (info grabbed from breeder site. Grammar is a little pokey)

Atomic Bomb by Bomb Seeds

We've gone Atomic with a truly superior strain that'll blow your mind. We combined a hand selected original US clone of the legendary Chemdawg with a hard hitting intensely flavored Kush from the Emerald Triangle. We then crossed this with our number one selling, award winning THC Bomb to create a truly knockout strain in every single way. Atomic has the brutal power of THC Bomb mixed with the classic Californian kush taste and stone.Atomic's taste and smell is simply amazing and is sure to be a definite crowd pleaser. It mixes intense fuel and citrus aromas with hints of menthol and berries. The stone is outrageous, beginning with an immediate headrush, melting into a euphoric yet full bodied stone which is long lasting and very satisfying making it an ideal medical strain. Beginners be warned!!This strain is fairly easy to grow and is of medium height. While not having quite the monster yields of THC Bomb it's still considered a high yielder. Buds will be large and plump with layers and layers of crystal upon crystal. Indoors flowering time can be as little as 8 weeks.Our aim with Atomic was to create something extra special — a real knockout strain with a wonderful kush flavor and awe inspiring stone. We've exceeded our own high standards and we're sure you're going to love it!

Aurora Indica by Nirvana Seeds

Aurora Indica is an F1 hybrid of Afghan and Northern Light. Its plants stay short, producing heavy colas and dense buds. This marijuana strain produces exceptional amounts of resin, resulting in a deep, near-black hash with a tasty aroma and a heavy buzz. This probably is our most potent Indica.

3 days old from seed

One of the AI's couldn't drop its helmet. So I had to manually remove it. A tricky business trying to get it off without damaging the fragile seedling. I think I did ok.

20160912_080324.jpg

Thanks for the tip. I think I will do that in future as well. LOL!

Just going to pull up a chair over here. Loving the strains! So glad to see a fellow Saffa here. . Just caught up on your last grow, so looking forward to seeing these little ones progress.

+Reps

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'll be reading and watching from the back row Blaze.:nomo: Best of luck mate!:thumb:

Thanks Cola! Always good to have an experienced grower on board. Even if it is just for moral support. :thumb:

UPDATE

Day 5 above ground

We have a runt in the litter. It is the AI that had the shell stuck to the cotyledon. I removed it manually without damaging the plant, but had to leave it attached for about 36 hours to achieve that. It has stunted the growth on that seedling most definitely. I will give her another 2 weeks to play catch up. If she is still so small, I will cull her and focus on getting the other 5 a bit bigger to compensate.

20160914_074356.jpg

Thanks Pat. It's good to have you here again. The babies have grown quite a bit since yesterday already. Even the runt is picking up steam.

Would subscribe to this thread if only I knew how haha
goodluck mate

Hi. It's quite easy bud. At the top of the page their is a green tab called "user cp". Click on that and then click on "settings". On the left you will see a link "general settings". Click on that. Then in the middle you will see something like: "default user subscription mode." Make sure that the dropdown box for that is marked: "instantly, using email".

Hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom