HemiSync's Soil & LED - Cream of the Crop - Crop Circle Auto

HemiSync

What strain is it? Cream of the Crop's "Crop Circle Auto"

Breeder Info:
Crop Circle is a combination of colour and flavour not of this world. A compact and powerful, visually mesmerising, auto hybrid- displaying immense clusters of amber trichomes that twinkle against a backdrop of purple, blue, mauve and green, much like a far-off galaxy or hazy nebula. Her pungent and unique aroma is a very alien combination of
Earthy soil, overwhelming floral notes, like a fresh bouquet of flowers, and tropical coconut and lime. The smoke on the exhale is thick and sweet, and lingers on the palette. Hashtronomers and Hashtronaughts will discover that, when vaporised, she is truly astronomical in her effects and avid Hastronomists will find that she is the perfect plant for Space cakes and shakes…all of which will leave you totally lost in deep space, surrounded by clouds of intergalactic ganja gasses and hankering for a Milky Way or Mars…
…ONE SMALL STEP FOR GANJA, ONE GIANT LEAP FOR YOUR MIND!!

Genetics: Lavender x Hawaiian x Cream Cheese
Genotype: Mainly Indica
Suitable for: Indoor/Outdoor
Yield: Approx 800g/m2. Indoor & 80/plant Outdoor
Seed to flower: Approx 55 days
Mould/Pest Resistance: High
THC: 18%

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 1 - 5 weeks
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Biobizz Light
If soil... What size pot? 2 gallon
Size of light? Two 300W LEDs (180 watts each at the wall)
Size tent/room: 3x3x6
Temp of Room/cab? 75-81 degrees Fahrenheit
RH of Room/cab? 56-63%
PH of media or res? 6.5
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? Every couple days as needed
Type and strength of ferts used? I only use 100 ppm of cal/mag until they flower Biobizz light has plenty of nutrients to start. Then I will be using different combinations of AD, Technaflora, and Novagrow Bloom.

I have four Crop Circle Autos that were staggered in their start dates to keep them about a week apart from each other growing in two gallon pots. LOL :rofl: I make that sound like I planned it that way. I started out sticking four seeds into dirt on August 17th and through issues had a couple retries and with one of the original two that sprouted being slower than its sister it almost looks like they are all a week apart. In addition, after a week with one bean not coming up I stuck another one in the same pot and just a couple days later both popped up. I quickly separated them putting one in a solo cup. The extra CC in the solo cup will be reversed with CS (colloidal silver) and pollen collected. So hopefully you will get both a grow and a breeding experiment all in one.

I am basically a noob when it comes to autoflowers and have struggled with a couple grows. Mostly with starting them in their final pot without overwatering them. I have a "method" of watering now that I stick to and seems to be working for me. I have grown some massive outdoor girls and some decent indoor photo ladies but it always seems to be the autos that get me. But I love the versatility of autos also and with good people here like thebeast27 and rifleman pushing me to do better, I just have to learn to master the autoflowers. :laughtwo:

So thanks to any that happen by, all advice, criticism, and bad jokes are welcome. Now on with the show!
Here is a group shot under the LEDs and another with normal light. All my photos will link to the original.

Those of you with a sharp eye will notice there are a couple extras in the tent. The chopped off big girl in the center of the back row is a DP Auto Mazar that I pollinated with feminized pollen on my last grow. She is just finishing up her seed making and will be around for at least another week. The other extra is in the solo cup, dead center of the tent. It is one of the DP Auto Mazar seeds that I grew and wanted to see if they would pop. Still deciding what I will do with it. It might get sprayed with CS and reversed to collect more pollen.

Here are some individual shots of the stars of this show, the Crop Circles posted in order by oldest first.

This third girl has been intentionally topped to see the differences in how this strain handles it.

Thanks for stopping by, I should be updating every Tuesday. Happy growing to everyone.

Time for a new Journal, sign me up hemisync. Let the good times roll. :rollit:

:passitleft:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Am subbed hemi. Will be along for the ride. Look forward to seeing how you breed with lots of pics and directions.

Im here hemi mate all the way.great start and great set up;) best of luck mate let the growing begin;)

:thanks: to all of you for dropping by, hopefully I can keep it interesting. I pledge to finish this journal no matter how it goes. As I believe documenting your screwups is as important and helpful to new growers as your successes. Maybe even more so.

Hemi, I'm gonna pull up a seat bro.
I seen you over there on thebeasts journal. I figured I'd watch you pop a few of those beans you are so proud of. I know I would be too, but I aint to the breeding yet.
Any how bud I'll shoot through again later on n see how it's goin.

Later:thumb:

Screwups are always important to know. Saves us making similar mistakes or how to combat them. My 1st outdoor guerilla grow yeilded me a major disappointing 2.2g. This year i have trumped that with approx 90g from my hard work this year. Even after sharinv with my pal that helped i ended up with just over 60g in total so should keep me going a while. Just gotta turn the trim into bubble ans made some oil as well with a mix of all the trim. 0.15g (approx) qwiso from 6g of trim. The trim wasnt the best and it no shatter, more oily, but the smoke is real nice and smooth too (used some skins to get the remains out the bowl and smoke it).

Hemi, I'm gonna pull up a seat bro.
I seen you over there on thebeasts journal. I figured I'd watch you pop a few of those beans you are so proud of. I know I would be too, but I aint to the breeding yet.
Any how bud I'll shoot through again later on n see how it's goin.

Later:thumb:
Come on down and have a seat, thanks for stopping by. The more the merrier I always say. I can't take credit for the Crop Circle Auto seeds just the one Auto Mazar in the middle, but there will hopefully be plenty of pollen and seed making. Nothing like some cannabis sex to liven up a crow. :rofl:

Screwups are always important to know. Saves us making similar mistakes or how to combat them. My 1st outdoor guerilla grow yeilded me a major disappointing 2.2g. This year i have trumped that with approx 90g from my hard work this year. Even after sharinv with my pal that helped i ended up with just over 60g in total so should keep me going a while. Just gotta turn the trim into bubble ans made some oil as well with a mix of all the trim. 0.15g (approx) qwiso from 6g of trim. The trim wasnt the best and it no shatter, more oily, but the smoke is real nice and smooth too (used some skins to get the remains out the bowl and smoke it).
Well I too have had my share of screwups, so I'm hoping for one grow without too many. I've never made bubble hash before but want to soon. Knock on wood, my outdoor grow should deliver about a half a kilo+ in another month and then I will have enough extra to make bubble and cannabutter. Then I can do some baking during the winter. :laughtwo: Baking to get baked!

Im here man. Said i would be. I had a CC seed that was going to be in my current line up but never sprouted and turned to mush in the papertowels so i am watching to see what i missed. I was really excited to try it out. It just sounds so good... Lavander x hawaiian x cream cheese?!? Just yum. And the yields sound pretty damn good too. Give em hell, hemi.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im here man. Said i would be. I had a CC seed that was going to be in my current line up but never sprouted and turned to mush in the papertowels so i am watching to see what i missed. I was really excited to try it out. It just sounds so good... Lavander x hawaiian x cream cheese?!? Just yum. And the yields sound pretty damn good too. Give em hell, hemi.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks for dropping by. Should be some good fun. I have not had a single CC seed not pop for me. Although, I did have one take over a week to stick her head above the ground which caused me to drop another one. Then they both showed themselves on the same day. That's why I have five growing instead of the four I wanted. The very first one I dropped though is not stretching much at all so not sure how much they will produce but should be interesting to find out.

Girls are all still looking good. Thought I would let you all in on some pics of my outdoor grow that is going on at a remote location.

First up is three regular photo girls of a very sativa nature. They are from some bag seed from last year. Only reason we saved these was because none of the peeps that inhaled this strain could stop giggling and I loves me some giggle weed.
Unknown Sativa #1

Unknown Sativa #2

Unknown Sativa #3

Flash Seeds Annapurna auto

Flash Seeds Number 1 auto

Click on any image for the original.

Golly Hemi. Sure looking good bud.

All righty then boys and girls, fellow growers of the ganja. Another week has come and time for an update. Everything is going well, all got a drink this morning. The 3 biggest are up to about a half liter of distilled water with 100ppm of cal/mag added every couple days. I tried just a little grow nutes on one of them last week and she got just a bit of leaf tip burn, so I backed off to just the cal/mag water. Biobizz has plenty of nutrients for these girls so far. Anyhow without further delay, here are this weeks pics.
Here we go with our oldest Crop Circle Auto: (As always, click on images for full size)

And her sister, whom does not look much like her sibling:

Then we have the next oldest and the one girl that received a topping:

Next in line is the one of the youngest Crop Circle Autos:

And next my two solo cup girls, one CCA and one Auto Mazar. Still thinking how these two might get used and still thinking of reversing them completely with CS.

Here is a group shot:

One last shot of my what is left of my seeded Auto Mazar. I think I have let these buds go long enough to set the seeds to maturity. So, she will be getting her final chop in the morning.

I hope everyone's week has been a fruitful one and grows are going well. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom