Romulan Next Generation Grow

Herbivore

Hello my romulan next generation plants are in their second day of flowering. The PH of my soil is 6, and I am using a 1000 watt HPS bulb. There are currently 10 plants which started from seeds. They are in 2 gallon pots. The light is currently 3 feet above my plants which I lowered from its previous veg height of 4 feet. I had some problems at the beginning of my grow with a late transplant but all of the plants seem to have recovered except for one. I am using sensi nutrients which I will post pictures of. Some of my leaves have brown spots as I will post while a few others curl downward and inward. The only ventilation i have is an ingoing fan and a hole on the other side of the shed. My shed is outdoors so temperature control is a problem, I bought a heater for the times when the light is off. I am curious what a good temperature to keep my plants at and also what is a good PH as I have been told a few different answers about the temperature. Hope you enjoy the pics.

1164.JPG

2147.JPG

3145.JPG

1420.JPG

478.JPG

556.JPG

1021.JPG

644.JPG

736.JPG

834.JPG

927.JPG

1165.JPG

Looks like heat and over watering. The spots look like burn. We will get you some experienced help :)

You really have to get fresh air moving in there and get a pulling exhaust fan as well. A small fan to move air around will help too. When watering, use the wet/dry method, put your finger in the soil about an inch, if it is damp, wait a day or so.

Yeah looks like overwatering. Temperature... I wouldn't let it get colder than 60 degrees. Although I'm sure some strains can support colder temps. Love the setup man. 10 plants?! You have your hands full!

the shit looks dank yo. i would smoke that like no tomorra:bongrip:

herbivore, nice little op you got there:] as i was scrolling down and loooking at hte browing i wa sthinking to myself hmm maybe a heat issue? and sure enough everyoene got it.lolhah awell as long as you listen to these guys you have some pretty niiice bud bro. and uh chai bong are you serious?lol their not even flowered yet bro. VERY low TCH if any at all.

Romulan is is definitely in my top 3 strains, I had the chance to smoke some BC grown a year or two ago, the high was incredible. Best of luck on your grow.

ye this is from the Vancouver Seedbank. They highly recommended them. I will get you guys new pictures as soon as I see some sign of sex. Ive started watering much less letting the top layer of soil become completely dry before I water.

ye this is from the Vancouver Seedbank. They highly recommended them. I will get you guys new pictures as soon as I see some sign of sex. Ive started watering much less letting the top layer of soil become completely dry before I water.
shit... they dont sell to anyone in the us....................

yea did not know that. Well anyways Ive had the plants on 12/12 for 15 days now. I had one hermaphrodite, 2 males and 3 females so far. That makes 4 that still have not shown signs. I'm wondering if this is something to be concerned about. One thing that I am worried about is that there was a power outage for 2 hours disrupting the light cycle :S. They seem to be taking longer than normal to flower am I screwed.

nah man i htink theyre if anything stunted from the outage. shouldnt last long as long their fed good and have plenty spae for root growth man.

cool thanks for the input, very releaving. I got them in two gallon pots which should be good i think. Also I just went out and spotted a fourth female so things are looking up. 3 left undecided still although i think there may be another male will know for sure tomorrow. I will post more pictures when they start to look nice and hairy.

hey did you ever get hte seaweedtea?

Unfortunently not for this grow Im pretty much broke as im going to school. I should have more funds by my next grow tho

Back
Top Bottom