A SweetTooth and StrawberryCough Journal

MOTAvation

420 Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
Hello again, I decided to make a journal from start to finish.Theres 2 SweetTooth and 1 StrawberryCough in the veg box.Ill be using all FoxFarms products, the plants are in a mix of OceanForest and LightWarrior with some PlantingMix on top, seed went straight into the soil . The plants are about 9 days old.Here a couple pics.

All 3 of the plants

StrawberryCough

SweetTooth#1

SweetTooth#2

Growth looks great! Beautiful little babies. Do you guys like the strawberry cough smoke? I do but a few buddies dont...

Thank you all for tuning in and the kind words. Never really smoked the SC looking foward to the taste and high and to see how she flowers.

As for my set-up, i have two 14w cfls and one 25w cfl for vegging in a box thats 2ft tall and 1ft and 3in around with mylar on all the walls. For flowering im using a 250w HPS in a 3ft tall and 2ft around box with mylar on two sides and flat white on the other two walls also on the bottom and top.

damn flowering will be kinda hoti assume? anyways. i do that a lot. haha im ready to see sweet tooth. anyone smoke it before?? sounds like a winner. good job so far man.the (hopefully) girls look niiice and happy. ill keep watching for amusement and pleasure.lol grow on bro.

Heres an update on the plants, their doing good growing nice but i think they need a little nitrogen because the lower leaves are turning yellow.So im feeding them some GrowBig in the morning to see if it helps them just a lil tiny bit.

SweetTooth#1, 15 days of veg.

SweetTooth#2, same age as #1

StrawberryCough , 2 days younger than the SweetTooths

This is a group shot

damn flowering will be kinda hoti assume? anyways. i do that a lot. haha im ready to see sweet tooth. anyone smoke it before?? sounds like a winner. good job so far man.the (hopefully) girls look niiice and happy. ill keep watching for amusement and pleasure.lol grow on bro.

Actually im not sure how hot it gets in the box but id say it gets around 70 degres maybe even lower.:Rasta:

StrawberryCough from DutchPassion and SweetTooth from BarneysFarm,another interesting strain from Barneys is LaughingBudah

no you can see it in the first pic its not bright yellow but its a slight yellowign of the fan leaf. it almost appears lime green, but its deffinately discoloured growbig sounds lieka good call.

Update - So i switched them 12/12 this morning, i was runing out of space in my veg box.The bag seed that i had in my flower box was giving to friend for some hashberry seeds she had about 3 weeks left on her.She smelled like lime just like my last blueberry good thing i saved some beans so ill give her a try soon.Anyway here are the plants

SweetTooth #1, feeding her with some GrowBig till her leaves look healthy green.

SweetTooth #2 looks healthier than #1.

StrawberryCough shorter than the S.T.

Together

looking fantastic man strawberry cough and sweet tooth are definatly two of my favorite stains.. good journal man and I can't wait to start seeing some buds :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom