Hydro Grow: ICE & B52

LaidBackinCali

I just started germinating my 10 Ice, and 10 B52 seeds yesterday. They are mostly sprouted.
b52_sprouts.jpg

Ice_Germination.jpg

box_resize.JPG

LOL a race !!!
These 2 threads are gonna be fun to watch !
Looks good ! Go Go GO !!!

Peace :roorrip:

^ Nope. If we use different nutes then we would be relying on them to make a difference. I want this based solely on our talents to grow. ;-) Besides there already too many variables. 2 different boxes, 3 different strains.

Greeting and Jah bless this day. good day Floridabud. So you guys say the race is on, a good old cat fight. It's gonna be interesting to check up on you 2. Look good thus far and keep it up.

18 out of 20 have sprouted, The rockwool I am using seems to dry up easy. so I have been adding a little water, I took off the clone dome cover for few days, but just put it back on this morning. I will post pics later tonight.

Here is Day 3 of ice and B52 sprouts, I need some advice on what you guys think, I think there reaching for light, So I have lifted tray closer to the 400watt fluorescent, There are couple that are leaned over, I noticed that the rockwool drys up quick so I've been adding water daily. Thanks to all.
day3_ice.jpg

Here is B52 Day 3 sprouts:
day3_ice_pic2.jpg

This should be interesting. Good luck with the plants.

I heard of ice but not B52 who breeds them?

Greeetings and respect to all dem out there. Tell me I just got a question where did you purchace your grow box and what was the damage. But to get back to the topic it looks sweet. I n I will be keeping an eye on this battle

Nice hydro setup.

Back
Top Bottom