OG Kush indoor from clone

Well, a fellow member donated some Beautiful OG Kush babies yesterday from an mother that is out of this world. They are rooting .. They are really perky and ready to go into dirt. I have them in a room with 8 flouros right now at 3500lumens a piece. Ill probably use flouros to veg and switch to hps for flower. I am shopping for a indoor tent or cabinet this afternoon. I will be using Fox Farm dirt program.. I am moving them from rockwool to cups with FF ocean forest today. Will move to 1gal pots soon but want to get the roots growing out of the rockwool. Ill probably use a root enhancer like i did last time michrohaze. There are six little girls right now and i plan to try to maybe get them to three to four feet prior to budding.... im not sure right now but i want some yield and possibly a strong mother out of the bunch. I will photo after work and post up... These are going to be some mean bitches..... here is the video from when the stork dropped them off
Og Kush clones

ill be watching

Best wishes on this one Bubba.

I am honored that you joined my grow 420founder.. i sure feel the pressure now to perform but what will be will be. Thanks FreakNature and Dr 215 for joining.I went to a party for my son in law and just got home.. im faded as f..we were doing rip after rip. I rolled a huge blunt on the spot. I never rolled a Blunt. rolled a million joints but it was the same. so im going to check in tomorrow on the girls.... ill get at you with the pics. I saw some tents today. Looked at a Sun Hut for 469 but i was told that there is a comperable like hydro hut for under 400 but i also heard there was one model that had glue issues in the corners seams that was toxic... anyways ill have a tent by monday going for a 4x8x7 or 8 for sure want to grow the girls up a little. went to my nephews house today and he has a grand daddy purple grow that inspired me.. they were three weeks into flowering and were beautiful. anyways ill wake and bake with everyone tomorrow morning. good night all.. im going to the bong for a snow cap rip.

the girls were a little perky this morning. Have them under some good light from the ceiling and some cfls on a spider lamp. just a couple days till i get them into a tent. ill probably just veg with flouros.. well see. i got them into cups for now to try to suck some of the moisture out of the rockwool cause i dont want it to mold up they tend to hold moisture and the roots arnt busting out of the bottom yet so i just want to be careful.. ive enlisted the help of an expierenced grower and i am going to try to add at least 6 more of this strain to this grow in case of any problems since this is really a difficult strain to grow. if they can make it to the one gallon pots im sure theyll make it. they dont look like they have any viruses. only one leaf had some dust like mold dust just rubbed it off not internal. they perked up with a little straight water this morning and told me to tell you all hi... here is a couple of shots of lighting and some individual shots for now. my favorite is the runt in the front. they usually are the dankest...

og100508_001.jpg

og100508_002.jpg

og100508_006.jpg

og100508_008.jpg

og100508_005.jpg

og100508_004.jpg

this is so much fun i love to grow. i cant wait till i get my tent and set it up right. i was at my nephews house and he is growing some grand daddy purps and i got some video on my phone ill post it on 420tv later one is taller than me the rest are knee height and they are sooo nice and only three weeks into flowering. anyways, ill probably update tomorrow how the babies are feeling....

right on 4twenty4all and the lovely and talented mrs. fox bringing thier good carma and vibe to the grow journal... thanks for watching. Thanks stizzle and drdread for joining. I know the og will be bomb. Og Kush is one of my favorites.. I got some bubbakush today that is my favorite for the moment.,.more updates soon to come... was thinking of adding co2 while thier veging.. just a thought. it perked up Mrs Fox little ones.

They look like they are doing pretty well, I'm sure they will take off once they get into their new tent home :) I bet the co2 would help them a little now too.. Have you thought about a little bit of seaweed and fish in the next watering? That seems to help my plants when they are in a little stress. I mix a 1/8th ratio of each.

I've never smoked og kush but really want to after hearing all of the good comments. I'd like to grow it someday but only when I have all of my crap together with this gardening ;-) If you say it is difficult to grow I want to make sure I have all of my bugs worked out before attempting a difficult strain.

Gotta give ya a rep for the spider light!

Wow this is going to be such a rewarding grow, best of luck bubba. OG is a tough plant. Ill be following this one for sure.

good call on the co2 after seeing ms.fox's take off with the co2 im definately shopping for some. Didnt go for the tent yesterday was too busy at work but put a fan in the room and they are looking green and perky today. ill have the tent this week for sure. I hear its a tough grow but these little girls look strong. I will do my best to make you all proud.....

had my bro stop by the hydro store down in laguna niguel right off the 5 freeway..frigin huge place to look for the sunhut.. he found them there 4x8 for 469 and i only gave him 400 i thought he could get one for under 400. well the guy there is pretty cool so he sold us the display for only 300. He has never grown anything in it either so its clean just dusty? so the guys are going to box it up tonight and im picking that baby up tomorrow. the girls are a little fussy this morning the rockwool is really holding the water and they were starting to show first signs of some root mold so i stirred up the soil a little and cleaned them up. They do still show some beautiful new little leaves that are the perfect green. I love new growth green. Its my favorite color. I added the fan today and am totally ready for the tent. I have my bro trying to bring down some La confidential, green crack, and some more og kush clones...... its on. so the office will be dedicated to a 4x8 grow tent and a big screen and x box. some file cabinets and nothin else much. it is airconditioned so i can regulate the temp. its at 74 right now perm. ill definately photo the new tent when its set up.

Back
Top Bottom