Spike69

2nd Place Plant, and 3rd Place Member of the Month
7-10 09

Well 3rd grow going good durban getting crystals and the 2 dwarf ganja are half way home,the durban I can let go on and on and on thats why I like the dwarfs in there helps patience,mines not patience to smoke its just I like to keep results rolling in.Bro is fine those of you who know me and my 1st journal.just thought I would keep a little record of grow and there is no better place to do it then in here .dwarf left-durban right-spike

HPIM1392_320x200_.jpg

7-11-09

well 1 of my durban clones is growing like wildfire and my regular 3 plant grow may turn into a 4 plant grow,so I better get on 1 of the sponsors they have a good deal on a 150 hps for 80.00 bucks or so,that will give me 2 of them plus the 150 cfl and many other assorted sizes of cfls.theres the clone.

HPIM1398_320x200_.jpg

THX Soniq for the kind relocation,I haven't been relocated that fast since the ex relocated me to the dog house with the real spike.

Lol! Cute. Plants look great!

7-11-09

When possible I move different plants to get direct sun,
here is the 2 dwarfs and d.p. clone,and I planted another clone today a
2 incher so she came along,she will be in next round she's a d.p. Durban poison is a great grade to grow-very strong and easy,just takes forever
but the longer the better for d.p.
I'm watering when totally dry,once every week nutes.alternate with a humbldt general nute.And fox farm big bloom-I use only 1/2 dose as nute. burn comes easy.I put clones in big pots-cut down on replant later,just make sure your watering right,as water passes by little roots quickly.

HPIM1399_320x200_.jpg

HPIM1400_320x200_.jpg

7-12-09 every thing is going good,brother had an episode,he had oras and then they turned into panic attack,he hung up on 911 so of course they trace,came and got him and he was in i.c.u. overnight but never had a seizure.
he's ok and back home now,but when the cops got there to check on things they took his pipes,bong,what pot was laying around and I told them this is why he didn't have a seizure.Of course they didn't agree and started asking me questions,wheres he get it and of course I acted stupid.we have a planned reaction for just such occasions where we both say we don't get along or see each other much,as he was asking me q. and a. I said- are you sherlock holmes-whoops.But all is cool now,I made bro a pipe and bong for now,he has papes but can't roll.I gave him more stash from last grow and told him try to keep out just what he's smoking,cause they don't go through drawers and shit,they just take what they see.With him and his T.B.I. and seizures alot of things can happen very quick and after awhile you try to get ready for every senario but you can't be ready for everything so its a try to keep collateral damage to a minimum before it even happens,its not his fault but its the stupid game which must be played until this state makes it medical legal.spike

F.T.P no justice no peace they just want to state their authority and bully honest people

7-12-09 every thing is going good,brother had an episode,he had oras and then they turned into panic attack,he hung up on 911 so of course they trace,came and got him and he was in i.c.u. overnight but never had a seizure.
he's ok and back home now,but when the cops got there to check on things they took his pipes,bong,what pot was laying around and I told them this is why he didn't have a seizure.Of course they didn't agree and started asking me questions,wheres he get it and of course I acted stupid.we have a planned reaction for just such occasions where we both say we don't get along or see each other much,as he was asking me q. and a. I said- are you sherlock holmes-whoops.But all is cool now,I made bro a pipe and bong for now,he has papes but can't roll.I gave him more stash from last grow and told him try to keep out just what he's smoking,cause they don't go through drawers and shit,they just take what they see.With him and his T.B.I. and seizures alot of things can happen very quick and after awhile you try to get ready for every senario but you can't be ready for everything so its a try to keep collateral damage to a minimum before it even happens,its not his fault but its the stupid game which must be played until this state makes it medical legal.spike

I hope you and your brother are both alright, such a story to hear, injustice.

Great looking new grow, plants look so healthy and the new bud growth looks amazing :yummy:

7-13-09
well bro had a seizure this morning,not a big 1 but 1 bad enough fell out of chair and wet himself.He is in his own apt. now and he had a friend over which is good and bad because of embarresment -but it was a friend who knows about them and didn't freak out.
I can't stop wondering if it was because he went without smoke for day and a half,when the cops took his stuff and then he was in i.c.u. just for watching as they know his grand maul history.any way hes ok now and well see how it goes once hes on his smoke again.spike

7-14-09

Well the bro's ok no more seizures and hes back smoking.plants are doing good but 1 of them has got tiny brown spots on some of the leaves I'M thinking cutting back on her nutes-well all their nutes for a bit and see if it clears up- heres a pic. Its only on 1 plant,smallest one.spike

HPIM1417_320x200_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom