My First Grow

Ain't they beautiful! :rocker:

DSC015913.JPG

first grow huh? looks very nice, someone has a natural greenthumb, good job
keep up the good work :peace:

thx for the kind words. that gro was two years ago and I have had my share of troubles since then. but, that is how i wound up here so not all bad. startin my first gro today since signin on to 420. 20 hindu skunk and 20 trainwreck. wish me luck!!

thanks Oldgrowerdude. i really struggled after that first grow. i hope to apply some of what i've learned here and with the help of my fellow 420ers i look forward to lots of ornaments on the trees by xmas....

Sweet set up Hog, mega balls to do that many plants!!!

Maybe next grow for me, my cherry is still un-broken!!!!!!

Im takin out the old Ultra Classic today for a little ride, wanna go??

you got wana them badass ultras? shiiit...taken the bike to sf tomorrow to ride the powerboats on the bay, sweeet...

I think I see some faulty, apprentice style wiring going on there Hogdady! Lol ....Good looking grow My Man! :cheer:

thx much Weed!

Hey Hog, a few questions.....

What temp is your room when the lights are on?

How do you cool the room?

How do you water the pots?

:thanks:

Subscribed!:nomo:

Ya know, I just always assumed you had a Journal going because you're so active in the Forums. Now, I see you've just waiting to drop the bomb!

Lookin' great. Reminds me of a soil version of PitViper's room.

I'll get this moved over to Journals In Progress for ya.

If I could do anything as good as Pit Viper that would be an accomplishment! Thx for movin the thread for me....

Hey Hog, a few questions.....

What temp is your room when the lights are on?

How do you cool the room?

How do you water the pots?

:thanks:

temps are great right now with the change of season, about 82 degrees max.

no need for any cooling but i can plug in the ducting for the lites if i need to.
I'm hand-watering with water and h202 right now with 2.5 ml/gal hygrozyme. will kick in the nutes next week after they get happy with new surroundings. :smokin:

Lost two of the trainwreck over the weekend. Everything else looks good. Gonna start with 1/4 strength GH nutes today.

Back
Top Bottom