Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Deep Water Culture/DWC DIY Creations

Re: Deep Water Culture/DWC DIY Creations

is the co2 helping out at al dr. who?

Quote Originally Posted by PurpDaddY View Post
    HAHAH yea i saw one for 900.00!!!! Made just like that..i was damn...if people would just do a lil research,its amazing what our minds can come up with!
    You very well could market that easily.. it make about 10 and put em on ebay..
    nice setup bro
    Do the sprayers pray 360 degrees?
    Yes it uses EZ clone sprayers which are 360 degrees. Sooooooo easy to make its almost ridiculous!!

Sure a great design, Theanswerto1984is1776

Quote Originally Posted by ------- View Post
    Sure a great design, Theanswerto1984is1776
    Well I can't take credit for the design either(Stinkbud), but I'll take credit for the enginuity of the build!!!

Here is a few pics of my current project. I was halfway done with it when I realized I didn't buy enough PVC fittings to complete it. Guess I'm going back to the hardware store again! It is a variation if the Stinkbud flower unit, but with my custom touch. The smaller pvc running into the 4" pvc is the sprayer manifold. It has one EZ clone sprayer per plantsite. Each 4" pvc section will have 7 plantsites, totaling 14 sites between the two. As the nutrient mixture sprays the roots, gravity will take the water back down into the reservior. This is setup so I can take the 2 inch netcup, with plant, from my cloner and stick it right right into the flower unit. I will finish tommorow and post some complete pics with more detail.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Theanswerto1984is1776 View Post
    Here is a few pics of my current project. I was halfway done with it when I realized I didn't buy enough PVC fittings to complete it. Guess I'm going back to the hardware store again! It is a variation if the Stinkbud flower unit, but with my custom touch. The smaller pvc running into the 4" pvc is the sprayer manifold. It has one EZ clone sprayer per plantsite. Each 4" pvc section will have 7 plantsites, totaling 14 sites between the two. As the nutrient mixture sprays the roots, gravity will take the water back down into the reservior. This is setup so I can take the 2 inch netcup, with plant, from my cloner and stick it right right into the flower unit. I will finish tommorow and post some complete pics with more detail.

Does the tubes fill with the nute solution or flow through the them and then back in the res?

Quote Originally Posted by Theanswerto1984is1776 View Post
    Nice set-up there Theanswerto1984is1776! +Rep and I can hardly wait to see it in action.

I thought I'd add a little device I put together I nicknamed TinyBubbles V4.20. It's a 1 plant setup and walk away seed starting system, sounds neat huh? lol, so far I've only started 1 trainwreck seed with it, and a few veggies, but it's 100% success rate at the moment!

I don't have to hand water, it's quiet, it works on it's own and it was basically free. It's the best thing ever for the lazy. I actually put it together to clone my basil, it worked amazing for that as well!

I soak the rockwool overnight in a 6.0 ph'd water, and in a different cup i drop in my seed to 6.0 ph'd water. 24 hr/s later I put a layer of hydroton on the bottom of my dixie cup with holes, set the rockwool onto hydroton in cup, pop seed in rockwool, stuff with hydroton, pop on the dome hit the lights and in 3 days seed sprouts, 3 days later...This:

One of these days you'll wake up and realize all the people you thought were your friends and all the material possessions you thought you needed in life mean absolutely nothing. If this day never comes, I congratulate you... or pity you.

Hey that's pretty cool, it's like a mini dwc bucket!
    "Just a collection of cells, overrating ourselves."~Dave Mathews

StGeneZiz and the Flower Power Tent!!~~

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGreen View Post
    I thought I'd add a little device I put together I nicknamed TinyBubbles V4.20. It's a 1 plant setup and walk away seed starting system, sounds neat huh? lol, so far I've only started 1 trainwreck seed with it, and a few veggies, but it's 100% success rate at the moment!

I don't have to hand water, it's quiet, it works on it's own and it was basically free. It's the best thing ever for the lazy. I actually put it together to clone my basil, it worked amazing for that as well!

I soak the rockwool overnight in a 6.0 ph'd water, and in a different cup i drop in my seed to 6.0 ph'd water. 24 hr/s later I put a layer of hydroton on the bottom of my dixie cup with holes, set the rockwool onto hydroton in cup, pop seed in rockwool, stuff with hydroton, pop on the dome hit the lights and in 3 days seed sprouts, 3 days later...This:
    Hey, check out this mini bubbler I made a while back for cloning..

not as clean as yours lol.

Hey, right on StGeneZiz. I'm diggin that patron box as the light cover! I bought a sh bucketeer to get my hands wet in DWC, and ended up using it as an empty bucket to hold my lids for all my DIY reservoirs. DIY stuff is just cooler imo...when it works! lol
    One of these days you'll wake up and realize all the people you thought were your friends and all the material possessions you thought you needed in life mean absolutely nothing. If this day never comes, I congratulate you... or pity you.

You got that right, I thought about buying a massive ebb n flo system when I first started out but after reading -------'s tutorials and gettin sum help from tha Deep Water Culture I built my own and I will never go back! There's something too gratifying about building your grow from the ground up to fit your needs. For example, I use a ten gallon tub that is shallow but wide, and I love it! I never even saw a prebuilt system online that offered shallow, wide, tubs!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGreen View Post

The Mini-Hempy Bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Stgeneziz View Post
    Hey, check out this mini bubbler I made a while back for cloning..

not as clean as yours lol.
    Very creative, very creative!

loving the DYI's guys. ill have to start takeing pics of my new project and post it up when im done. building a smaller version of the aquamist table. i know its not growing with bubbles, but i love toying with new things. right now im running a mini stink bud system and i must say its works great, but i want to try and replicate a mini seemorebuds grow.
    If a man is guilty for what goes on in his mind, then give me the electric chair for all my future crimes.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast