Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP: Advanced Nutrients 3 part feeding schedule.

Re: HELP: Advanced Nutrients 3 part feeding schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Who View Post
    Hairy! doesn't AN have a website that has a mix calculater or more info on mixing like GH! you can find all your mixing answers there Bro that's if you haven't alread been.

Yup they do, and you can always call them or email them, I have a couple times!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chkn915 View Post
    Yup they do, and you can always call them or email them, I have a couple times!!!!
    I found this on the AN site as well. It's different than posted above. I did it like the post sugested so it pobably will be okat this time:

DOES IT MATTER WHICH OF THE THREE COMPONENTS I MIX FIRST?
    Very much indeed. Add (1)Micro to the reservoir first and to mix it well. Then add (2)Grow, then add (3)Bloom

Quote Originally Posted by Chkn915 View Post
    Hey I have experience with the 3-part . AN recommends that you use them 1- 1- 1-. All plants are different so i dont recommend growing to different strains in the sme tnk. What kind of growing media are you using? start at 600 ppm if your in early veg but only if you have a few nodes of true leave. Add the micro first and mix it well, then ad the bloom and then the grow last. If your using R.O water the bloom will drop your ph so be careful and check your ph often when adding the nutes. If your growing in rockwool ph should be 5.6. If your going to use any additives check there affect on the water because big bud and overdrive drop the ph drastically. So once again I would start at 600 and work my way up. See where your plants re happy but I personally wouldntgo over 900 in veg. I did it this grow and got some burn, I also grew different strains in one tank and some liked the nute level and some didnt.
    Thanks.. I just did it the way you suggested but the AN site says to add Grow 2nd and the Bloom last. You think it makes any diff? All I know for sure is you need to add Micro first.

THIS RIGHT: According to the AN calculator for my 6 gal res I need 3 oz each Micro Grow and Bloom. After adding them to my r/o water, initially I get ph 5.1 and 1130ppm. Maybe my meters off, but that pH is really low. I'm gonna leave it overnite and see if it goes up after everything has a chance to stabalize.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12