HELP: Advanced Nutrients 3 part feeding schedule.

HomeGrownHairy

I'm in early veg and I've never used AN nutes before. I have the 3 part grow-micro-bloom. The feeding instructions recommend a 1-1-1. Does that mean I use the grow and bloom at the same time in veg??? I havent done that before.
Thanks in advance

I guess the thing that's confusing me is that when I look at the schedule for seedlings, as an example, it looks like 1+ grow +1 micro +1 bloom..is it saying to use the grow & the bloom together??? ...help!!!

I guess the thing that's confusing me is that when I look at the schedule for seedlings, as an example, it looks like 1+ grow +1 micro +1 bloom..is it saying to use the grow & the bloom together??? ...help!!!

Yes the chart shows all three being used... Depending on the stage of growth it looks like you use them all the same amount... When in veg you give different amounts of each... If all else fails call the 1-800 number... ;)

Yes the chart shows all three being used... Depending on the container size it looks like you use them all the same amount... When in veg you give different amounts of each... If all else fails call the 1-800 number... ;)

I haven't used Grow & Bloom together and I've used SH nutes, FF and GH 3 part...None on them tell me to use all 3 parts together. That's what I'm trying to confirm before I do use all 3. I dont want to screw it up.

I haven't used Grow & Bloom together and I've used SH nutes, FF and GH 3 part...None on them tell me to use all 3 parts together. That's what I'm trying to confirm before I do use all 3. I dont want to screw it up.

I took this right off the website under Grow-Micro-Bloom, in products section... :peace:

Sure, you can mix it in an easy 1-1-1 ratio that works well for most plants. But if you want to absolutely max out your plants’ harvest potential, use our online nutrient calculator to custom blend Grow-Micro-Bloom to power up whatever specific strain of plant you’re growing.

Ya use all 3 together if thats what it says..I used Fox Farm and I used all 3 together, chart says too.

Didnt remember using all 3 woth FF but my long term memory aint long term any more..lol

Advanced Nutrients - Nutrient Calculator.

follow that! yes for seedlings it says use all 3. id give them a week on solid water then start useing the veg chart. i prefer there 2+ program :)

Okay, thanks..I've heard good things about AN and I'm anxious to try it out.

I took this right off the website under Grow-Micro-Bloom, in products section... :peace:

Sure, you can mix it in an easy 1-1-1 ratio that works well for most plants. But if you want to absolutely max out your plants' harvest potential, use our online nutrient calculator to custom blend Grow-Micro-Bloom to power up whatever specific strain of plant you're growing.

After looking on the bottles, that's where I went. It still says 1-1-1- mix so I guess I'll start with that as a base.

Hey I have experience with the 3-part . AN recommends that you use them 1- 1- 1-. All plants are different so i dont recommend growing to different strains in the sme tnk. What kind of growing media are you using? start at 600 ppm if your in early veg but only if you have a few nodes of true leave. Add the micro first and mix it well, then ad the bloom and then the grow last. If your using R.O water the bloom will drop your ph so be careful and check your ph often when adding the nutes. If your growing in rockwool ph should be 5.6. If your going to use any additives check there affect on the water because big bud and overdrive drop the ph drastically. So once again I would start at 600 and work my way up. See where your plants re happy but I personally wouldntgo over 900 in veg. I did it this grow and got some burn, I also grew different strains in one tank and some liked the nute level and some didnt.

The grow I have in my photo gallery is with an 3 part and it is my first try but im dialing it in.Feel free to pm me if you have any probs, Ill be happy to help.

The grow I have in my photo gallery is with an 3 part and it is my first try but im dialing it in.Feel free to pm me if you have any probs, Ill be happy to help.

Thanks! :thanks:I think I got the hang of it and I am very happy with AN nutes. My pH is very stable at 5.6-5.9. I've had problems with it being all over the place with other nutes. So far, I am a very happy grower....

Thanks! :thanks:I think I got the hang of it and I am very happy with AN nutes. My pH is very stable at 5.6-5.9. I've had problems with it being all over the place with other nutes. So far, I am a very happy grower....

Hairy! doesn't AN have a website that has a mix calculater or more info on mixing like GH! you can find all your mixing answers there Bro that's if you haven't alread been.

:thumb:

Yup they do, and you can always call them or email them, I have a couple times!!!!:thumb:

I found this on the AN site as well. It's different than posted above. I did it like the post sugested so it pobably will be okat this time:

DOES IT MATTER WHICH OF THE THREE COMPONENTS I MIX FIRST?
Very much indeed. Add (1)Micro to the reservoir first and to mix it well. Then add (2)Grow, then add (3)Bloom

Hey I have experience with the 3-part . AN recommends that you use them 1- 1- 1-. All plants are different so i dont recommend growing to different strains in the sme tnk. What kind of growing media are you using? start at 600 ppm if your in early veg but only if you have a few nodes of true leave. Add the micro first and mix it well, then ad the bloom and then the grow last. If your using R.O water the bloom will drop your ph so be careful and check your ph often when adding the nutes. If your growing in rockwool ph should be 5.6. If your going to use any additives check there affect on the water because big bud and overdrive drop the ph drastically. So once again I would start at 600 and work my way up. See where your plants re happy but I personally wouldntgo over 900 in veg. I did it this grow and got some burn, I also grew different strains in one tank and some liked the nute level and some didnt.

Thanks.. I just did it the way you suggested but the AN site says to add Grow 2nd and the Bloom last. You think it makes any diff? All I know for sure is you need to add Micro first.:peacetwo:

THIS RIGHT: According to the AN calculator for my 6 gal res I need 3 oz each Micro Grow and Bloom. After adding them to my r/o water, initially I get ph 5.1 and 1130ppm. Maybe my meters off, but that pH is really low. I'm gonna leave it overnite and see if it goes up after everything has a chance to stabalize.

Back
Top Bottom