Auto bomb, flowering @35 days from dry seed

SJ120

hello anyone,
Just looking for a little reassurance on my first grow,
bomb_35_days_full_plant_and_roots_.JPG
bomb_35_days_close_up_.JPG
bomb_35_days_.JPG

This is my 'bomb auto fem' at 35 days from dry seed.
last week I emptied all buckets, cleaned flushed everything changed my nutrients (canna aqua) from veg to flower.
My nutrients are now @ 700ppm, 18c and are on a 20/4 light cycle.
I was wondering if I should increase the nutrients to around 1000ppm to fuel the bud growth, or will this overload them and do more harm than good?
Also how often will I need to empty and clean buckets, or will I be able to top up the nutrients until harvest.
seed info says harvest time is around 60 days !
any experience or ideas are welcome.

:peace:

re: Auto bomb, flowering @35 days from dry seed.

Hey buddy nice lookin plant.:goodjob:

I would say looking at those leaves, and based on the beautiful roots it has, those leaves could be more perky. To me it looks like a plant that's hungry. So i'd say start bumping up 50 ppm per day until the tips start to burn just a bit. Then back off 100ppm or so.

Also what kind of light is that? Might want to add some supplemental cfls to encourage larger buds. Lookin good though!!

re: Auto bomb, flowering @35 days from dry seed.

Hey buddy nice lookin plant.:goodjob:

I would say looking at those leaves, and based on the beautiful roots it has, those leaves could be more perky. To me it looks like a plant that's hungry. So i'd say start bumping up 50 ppm per day until the tips start to burn just a bit. Then back off 100ppm or so.

Also what kind of light is that? Might want to add some supplemental cfls to encourage larger buds. Lookin good though!!

Hiya snafu,
The lights are,
1x 300w 2700k, cfl
1x 200w dual 2700+6400k, cfl
1x 65w 2700k, cfl
1x 26w 6400k cfl spot.

I increased the nutrients a couple of weeks ago and they burned so I am being cautious, but the 50 a day seems like a good approach.

Cheers,
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom