3 week of Flower. DWC + HO Flourescents

MikeTbob

Hey folks.
This all started off as an attempt to find the females, clone them and go from there. I've got my clones cut and waiting for roots. They smell so dang good I think I'm just going to let them finish budding. I have no clue which strain these are because I just ordered an "Indoor Mix" of 10 seeds that came in one bag, plus 3 free seeds from Herbies headshop. In an effort to maximize my seed purchase I gave two of my friends 3 seeds each. If they get something good happening all I need to do is ask for a clone or cutting and it's done.
I planted 3 seeds myself and they all sprouted but one and then I murdered another one by dropping the cloner lid on top of it. :bravo: So, I dropped one more mixed seed and one free seed (Kerala X Skunk #1 *not pictured). All 3 of them are females and I am shocked about that. I have other plants but these 3 are my babies for the moment.
The first image is 2 Bag seed strains my wife liked. Smells really Pungent and sweet. Indica for sure.
Started 12/12 on 3/16/14. For those of you who don't feel like doing the math, that's about 3 weeks.
20140405_103108.jpg

This is the Indoor Mix . It has a very "different" smell, I can't explain it but it smells awesome. There is actually 2 plants in this photo but the 2nd one is so small you can't really see it and I need to get it out of there really soon or just let it continue growing into a 4 inch bud.
20140405_103058.jpg

Thanks.
I need to whack some more leaves off. I did it once already but they are getting bushy again.

Make some clones off of here while you are trimming away lol

We'll have something growing at all times but not sure if that qualifies for perpetual grow or not. The first image is Bagseed that my wife saved and the 2nd-3rd are Nirvana Indoor Mixed seeds that I ordered from Herbies headshop.
Thanks for the reply.
I'm using one 4 foot T5 HO with 4 bulbs for the overhead light and one 2 Foot T5 HO with 4 bulbs also, as side lighting.

We'll have something growing at all times but not sure if that qualifies for perpetual grow or not. The first image is Bagseed that my wife saved and the 2nd-3rd are Nirvana Indoor Mixed seeds that I ordered from Herbies headshop.
Thanks for the reply.
I'm using one 4 foot T5 HO with 4 bulbs for the overhead light and one 2 Foot T5 HO with 4 bulbs also, as side lighting.

Hey thanks for the info!
I have a quick qs for you. Im trying to go perpetual i have about 35 seeds all random bagseed
What would be the easiest way to maintain a bunch of mothers at once in a small space?
I have soil but i could also get hydroton. I have to weed out all the males.

I was thinking getting a bunch of 1 gallon jugs filling them with soil and putting them inside a rubbermaind with cfls and some fan ventilation but idk if a jug could sustain a mother plant?
I have a separte 400w flowering tent.

That's my problem, I want to keep several mothers on hand but lack the space to do it privately without all my house guest knowing about it. I plan on going the same route with my grow. I plan to find several suitable mothers and just keep pulling clones from them. For my needs vs equipment on hand it's best if I grow the mothers in soil also, at least until I acquire more equipment.

I think a gallon jug would get you started but I think just about any pot you use will be eventually outgrown by the roots. Maybe a large hydro reservoir to keep mothers in would be a good idea. If the roots get too big you can just whack them off and keep on growing.
I gave some of my seeds to a friend so he can share clones with me and I can share with him, that might be something you could try.

How are those 4 ft ho bulbs are they 2 times better then the 2ft iv been thinking about upgrading.

I love my 4 footer....this is my first grow using it but I am impressed. I think they are brighter for the simple fact that they are longer tubes but they definitely have a lot more coverage area. My last 2 grows I only had my 2 footer and I had pretty good results with that and some CFL's on the side. After I get done with this current grow I intend to go for some bigger crops. I have 6 clones on standby at the moment.
In my opinion, the 4 ft HO lights are the best deal for your money. I only paid about $128.00 USD for the 4 ft and about $89.00 USD for the 2 ft.

Starting 5th week of flower.

Happy 420 Y'all.
I got some updated images for you. They are really starting to stink the place up, it's time to break out the ona pro block. I know the air pump is in a bad place, I had some air hose issues and I need a lot more hose to fix it.
The grow is bagseed on the right, premium mixed seeds on the left. 4 Plants in 2 buckets.
SDC107242.jpg

This is my lil runt, she's a premium mixed seed and tougher than concrete. She's my darling of course.
Runt32.jpg

Runt23.jpg

Runt16.jpg

5 of my 6 clones. One is in soil and I just transplanted her last night, sorry but no photos allowed on intensive care patients due to HIPA rules and all. :cheer: The 2 on the left are fully rooted and waiting for a spot in the limelight.
SDC107291.jpg

These are the other Premium mixed seed in the same bucket as lil runt above. She has grown faster than I anticipated and that's why she got light burns on the top cola. (D'oh) I think, this is the Pure Power Plant included in the mixed seeds pack.
SDC107281.jpg
SDC107273.jpg
SDC107261.jpg

SDC10722.jpg
SDC107211.jpg
SDC107201.jpg

DGB or Darn good bagseed. Credit to my wife, she picked the seeds. This stuff is the stinkiest of them all...starting to smell it from behind 2 closed doors when you get in the hallway to my office, where the grow closet is located.
SDC10723.jpg
SDC107182.jpg
SDC10719.jpg

Questions, comments or suggestions are always welcome. Hope you enjoyed.

I've finally gotten enough free time to uploads my latest images. I'm so ready to have some fresh premium smoke and more importantly to make room for my flowering clones (roots included) that I have on standby.

The clones have been under 24/0 lights until I get them into my DWC buckets but they still have buds all over them. I'm taking photos of that too for a future project on flowering clones and revegging them.

Today is Bloom/Flower day 50 or the start of week 7 from 12/12.
This image is 2 of the Nirvana mix seeds but one is a runt and hardly noticeable here.
20140504_092922.jpg

These are the 2 bagseed plants.
20140504_092946.jpg

This is the runt, which will be left alone and revegged.
20140504_092957.jpg

I'll post more images and some close up shots in a little while after I change my DWC buckets out and clean things up a bit...I work so much I hardly have time to play Johnny Greenthumb during the week.

Back
Top Bottom