New to Hydro

headyman

Hi, I am new to hydro growing. Plants seem to be growing like crazy. Have a look and tell me what you think i'm doing right or doing wrong. Any advice for this first timer is greatly appreciated. This is 10 days in.
post-776170-13998147605449_thumb.jpg
post-776170-1399814770573_thumb.jpg

They look fine from what I can see, but the pictures are really tiny. I'm guessing by their size they are clones

No they are from seed only 10 days old so wasn't sure if they should be that small or that big.As i said i am new to hydro and compaired to my soil plants these are "HUGE".

looks like your right on track, all I can say is stay on your PH, I was on cruise control with mine and screwed her up good. What nutes are you using ? You might find your gonna get a little crowed in the tote, I started in a tote like that but kinda sucked when they get bigger so I went to pots easier to move around and work with.

looks like your right on track, all I can say is stay on your PH, I was on cruise control with mine and screwed her up good. What nutes are you using ? You might find your gonna get a little crowed in the tote, I started in a tote like that but kinda sucked when they get bigger so I went to pots easier to move around and work with.

It may seem crowded but theres two plants in each pot till I figure out if there is a male in the mix. pH is looking great, steady 5.8-6.0. Lucky me since I have a natural water source flowing thru my basement that feeds me with clear mountain water. The nutes are Gh grow, bloom and micro. Totes are 13 gallon and only two 3" pots total, hopefully the roots don't get too crowded. Considering how quickly they are growing i'm gonna put them into flower soon and start a scrog. These are sacrificial plants for now till I know I got it down and then its time to start the White Widows.

Thanks CO, Hoping all goes well and then I can start with some WW's.Hate to waste time and money on something i'm not familier with.
$10 bucks a seed aint something I wanna just try out and fail. Heres some new pics after moving them to a new setup. Hopefully they'll appreciate some more light. I think they will.
post-776170-14003621356961_thumb_1_.jpg
post-776170-14003621288396_thumb_1_.jpg
post-776170-14003621215657_thumb_1_.jpg

Oh,BTW I put them into flowering today and see how that goes with my scrog meothod.

Back
Top Bottom