Rdwc setup

Swedge

For my next grow I'm collecting parts to set up a rdwc

My plans are to use 4x 25l pots and another 25l pot as the resevoir or maybe bigger depending what I find

My water pump is a 1300lph pump does that seem adequate?

My air pump is 30lpm single outlet but I'll use a manifold to use 4 outlets does that seem adequate?

Now my other question is feed and return hoses?

I thought about 19mm return and 16mm feed?

Also I wanted to connect in 4mm hose onto the 6mm fed line and create a drop feed untill the roots reach the water

I will have my reservoir outside my 1mx1mx2m tent along with the air pump as well

I'm using a 600w duel spectrum hps and alf a dozen or so 6700k cfl's and 2700k cfl's

I have a oscillating fan inside with a 3" carbon filter for extraction

I'll be using the 3 part general hydroponics nutes

I've had problems with very low humidity so in thinking about buying a pond fogger and using that in the tent as my 4l humidifier can't keep up for very long

How does that sound?

Get a good fogger. I have read a lot of bad reviews on them. I think it has a lot to do with how many discs the fogger has.

There are to many and most of them are junk. Look on amazon,pick 1 that has a lot of good reviews. That's the only way I buy anything anymore. The more heads(discs) the better. Eventually they all go bad but the more it has the longer you can run it without changing it out. There are a lot of ways to raise the humidity in your grow room. Be careful using a fogger as it can lead to a mold problem fast!!

Back
Top Bottom