Can anyone give me of the ideas on my yields

RootSpaGuru

Okay i just started my Very First Top Feed DWC in 10inch net baskets with 10 liters of hydroton and about 400 wall watts of LED from the proven LEDS not some cheap knockoff LEDS my plan is to FIMM them 3 times minuum and to veg them 50 days and flower a minimum of 50 days my feeding program is Flora Simple Series and my nutrients are as follows.
RAPIDSTART
FLORIA GRO
FLORIA MICRO
FLORIA BLOOM
FLORIA KLEEN
FLORIA LIQUID KOOLBLOOM
CAL MAG PLUS
HYDROGUARD
pH Water 5.8
ppm per feed chart starting at 1/3 strength work up to 75 to 100
percent there are 3 ladies
1 indica Blueberry 600g yield
1 satvia Somango 600g yield
1 indica Prue Kush

Now only comment for yields over a pound and tell me your real estimates.

Are you saying your goal with with you have is to yield a pound?
And your question is what do we think you will actually yield?
Or what do we yield per plant?
I don't know if anyone could answer either of those questions.
I just started on a northern lights grow. And sadly I only produce 25g of pretty buds per plant. I veg until they are 24 inches. Then prep them for flower for a week and throw them in flower. I don't do too much with the whole scrogging thing. I just bend and trim for a week, so they are mostly natural in shape. Northern Lights.

5 weeks into flower on two plants in front. It's a perpetual harvest setup.
IMG_5626.PNG

Harvest on my first NL.
image12.png

Depends if you have a green thumb or not, also it depends on genetics. I mainlined some blueberrys a while back and they eneded up turning into hermie's. The kush might be your best best for some serious yields. You have a few options but I would recommend keeping the best two of three, letting them vegetate until pre flowering occurs.

This will benefit you in the long run because 1 you know your ladies are ladies and not men or hermies. 2 they are sexually mature thus building buds faster, transitioning to flower faster, and they have had the time to build floral hormones. Lastly you can create as many new plants as you want, and the longer the mother stays alive and matures the better.

As fast as yield the breeder provides what they claim your yields will be in a 1 meter squared environment under perfect conditions, in a SeaOfGreen setup. If you were trying to mimic this you would need a mother and clones regardless to achieve a constant seaofgreen.

I would recommend using your nutrients at 25% percent strength. So for instance because I also use GH and the Flora Series/Flora Nova, Flora Series during transition in the simple drain to waste chart. Which is also their lowest strength pre developed formula. They say use 4ml of micro, gro and bloom per gallon. I instead use 1ml of each to see how my lady reacts, if you go all in at first that could result in deficiencies within hours in hydroponics.

Here is an example of one of my recipies derived from GH their Flora Series Simple Drain to Waste Week 4

.25ml FloraGro / 1ml FloraMicro / 1.50ml FloraBloom / .75ml LiquidKoolBloom / .25ml FloraliciousPlus

As you can see some things like the base nutrients are at or around a quarter strength by comparison, while others I have deemed necessary by the plant in that phase of life.

There are also multiple phenotypes per strain, only one of those phenotypes will contain the majority of the desired traits. For example say there are 3 phenos of Blueberry. In the perfect pheno she produces 600gp2m turns blue and smells/tastes like blueberry. In the next pheno She produces 400gp2m and only smells/tastes like blueberry. In the last pheno she turns blue but only produces 300gp2m. You wont know what you have until you see it in action and harvest it, and let me assure you the chances of getting a perfect pheno is kind of low. This is where you need to decide which one you want, do you want blue nugs or smelly nugs, more grams per square meter or higher thc content.

I realize none of these answer your question but this just an example of the things that would need to be taken into consideration before you could attempt to project a yield.

The gold standard is a gram per watt, it seems. Lots of people claim to have grown more and I'm sure some have, but it seems reasonably rare, I get the feeling. I'm happy enough if I can get .75 per watt but- don't shoot me- I don't usually even weigh my herb - I don't worry too much about yield. I'm mostly just trying (and often failing) to get my plants all the way to harvest in perfect health. Hmmmm....'perfect health'.... Ok pretty much always failing at that then- but coming very close once in awhile. :)

some plants don't yield as much but have really nice smoke.

The gold standard is a gram per watt, it seems. Lots of people claim to have grown more and I'm sure some have, but it seems reasonably rare, I get the feeling. I'm happy enough if I can get .75 per watt but- don't shoot me- I don't usually even weigh my herb - I don't worry too much about yield. I'm mostly just trying (and often failing) to get my plants all the way to harvest in perfect health. Hmmmm....'perfect health'.... Ok pretty much always failing at that then- but coming very close once in awhile. :)

some plants don't yield as much but have really nice smoke.

my best harvest so far has been about .56g/Watt. Now I know what to work towards. :)

Back
Top Bottom