Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur

gangadoctor

hi guys, i recently purchased some advanced nutrients connoisseur grow and bloom A & B and i started to use the grow in veg at half the dose and by the next day i started to get blockages which i've not suffered from before in my rdwc.

most nutrients indicate if they are for soil/coco or hydro. there' nothing on the AN bottles so i presume they're for all the medium? i've searched all over the internet for the answer and even emailed AN but no reply.

i fear they are for soil because the viscosity of either the A or B is quite thick in my opinion for hydro but i don't know?

is there anyone using the connoisseur line that can tell me what colour and consistency their bottles are? maybe some pictures?

IMG_51624.JPG
IMG_51614.JPG

I want to give the Connoisseur a try I have not heard of many people using it in dwc although I don't get out often ..

There is one Line of connoisseur that is not labeled Grow or Bloom just A and B Connoisseur.

I assume its the original version and you vary the amounts of A or B for bloom or grow but this is a guess as the info is hard to find..

AN does not have directions on their website and its hard to find it using what must be a crippled google search engine or so I imagine.

Back
Top Bottom