DWC Nutrient Help

mellayella

hi all, gunna keep this quick and simple..

I plan on using rhizotonic and cannasym alongside my base nutrients and was wondering at what strength i should add the rhizo and cannazym from seed to finish (autos).

using platinum p300 led pannel and 20L dwc.

aslo have plant magics' magne-cal+ if needed.

any advice is greatly received as i have no clue to go full strength or start small in regards to rhizo and cannasym..!

thanks

Not sure about the rhizo or cannasym but i know my plants eat a hella amount of cal/mag under led. I started without any and showed deficiency almost immediately. Hopefully someone else chimes in for you. Good luck

I am not certain but I think Rizo is beneficial bacteria and fungi. And Canazyme is just another enzyme product. If I am right about Rizo then both of those can't really be over done. They wont harm you plant so I wouldn't worry about over doing those.

It kinda depends how you run your res. I go not less than 4 weeks and usually longer just depends on how well mine is running and how good I am treating it. So I can follow a more natural process with the bacteria. basically the bacteria wont last forever. they eventually dies off and then jut adding some right away doesn't help. you want to wait for the res to build up some food for them. so in general you can add beneficial bacteria about every 2 weeks. if you are dumping weekly then you might want to add at the beginning of the res each week.

Enzymes don't die they are not alive. I think those can be added weekly.

In both cases don't just add to the res. Scoop out some res water with a measuring cup. Dilute the amount you want to add into the measuring cup and pour it through the medium. Then you get a good strong dose of the stuff right where it matters most in the medium to keep that clean and healthy.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom