My girl just showed a blondes pubic hair

Racer1921

Shes a beaty.
420-magazine-mobile748521857.jpg
420-magazine-mobile683624123.jpg

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My light fell on my plants 3 times. Broke it. So i threw it across the room. My plant came out of net pot. 90% of roots riped out. 4 hrs later i found it on groung so re done it with clay rocks and forced roots through bottom of net pot. Though it was dead for sure. Checked today and its survived. My dwc plant. Ill post a pic tomorrow. Its an imbarrasment how it is atm

Only 26 hrs ago plant was torn out of net pot and basically bitch slapped and hog tied for 4 hrs. Already got lovely clear roots thriving out of it. This plant was torcherd so bad. Im so happy i didnt totally stuff everything. Ive invested heaps of money. Time and research into this and keep making huge mistakes. I cant leave them alone. Im obsessed with them. I know im doing more damage but cant stop fiddling with them. This is my first grow. I got 10 seeds and all grew. Ive only 3 left and they are just breathing.

I thought u start week one of grow as soon as plants sprout. But relise now thats not the case. When should u start week one of grow.

Hey racer I'm following along I went through some troubles with my mars hydro it fell on my BBK 7 weeks into flower and pretty much made me harvest her early. I count veg time from the first set of true leaves I dont know if that's wrong or right but it's how I do it.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using 420

Thanks redmud. I think i made my own dramas by using week 1 of nutes straight away.
It may sound like im an angry person from my posts. This isnt the case. Ive put a lot of work time money and research into this grow. After a heap of mistakes i just got so upset with myself i blew a fuse.
My dwc plant pulled out of net pot. Ive jamed it back in and its alive. Ill send u a pic. My plants are growing so slow mate.

Im waiting on 10 more auto white widows. Ill let these plants finish there run then start again. Im so upset.
Im only growing coz im sick of paying so much for it and its crap pot around me atm. If i have 2 or 3 plants me and my wife are set.

I've never grown hydro but will try to help as much as I can. Ok you said your babies are growing slow how many lumens do you have per square foot are you making with your lights?

Mate i got a 120w led panel. I got 30w led panel. Then 4 e27 screw in 10w led and 2 corn e27 18w leds. Does that help

That's 226 watts of potential output your probably pulling around 80 90 wattts at the wall your making probably around 13,500 lumens that's probably good for around 1/2 a square meter so you will need to almost triple that for flower but it should be good for veg. What distance do you have them from the plants

Atm ive got them approx 20 inches. But up till now it was only 1 inch away. I had no light burn or any problems. But now ive raised light its growing faster. With the amount of money ive spent on my lights i should of just got a mars 600w.

Ive also got 2 50watts cfls. 6000 spectrum if ive worded it right.
Mate i really appreciate u taking your time to help me. U use a mars dont u. Are u happy with it. If i want 3 great plants what sort of light should i purchase.

Honestly I did the same thing so it's a live and learn thing I spent more putting together my own lights than I did on my Mars and Illuminator lol. I ended up with a male so I bought the Mars and built a box for the male put him in it with a few females and and my diy cob lighting the buds in the pics finished two weeks ago and the diy set up is just starting to finish I probably have a thousand seeds coming from it though in another week

I just broke my phone with the pics from my last grow so I need to get them transferred to the new phone and I will get some pics up of the seed plants

That is tough but I say bang for the buck Mars Hydro 300 if you don't have heat issues the one with 5 watt diodes is good if you do have heat issues the one with 3 watt diodes is better. If you Google shop it you can find one for around 70 US dollars

Great thanks mate. I want good lights. I change to flower nutes for flower but i dont change light cycle as im running auto flower seeds. I wish i got normal fem seeds but when i purchased seeds the autos sounded good to me

I just ordered the mars 900w. Ill tell u how it goes when its arrived and done a little work. $230. Australian $$$.

Back
Top Bottom