Untangling roots to transplant

FuzzyNugz

Hey everyone I have an issue that I want help solving. I have six clones in a DWC Rez, and now I want to transplant them into separate buckets. The issue is the roots have grown faster than expected and due to limited space and money I was unable to transplant them until now so the roots are tangle together in a ball.
420-magazine-mobile1852631592.jpg

In order to separate them, I was going to cut them in certain spots to leave as much root as possible for each plant. I know this will cause stress to the plants, but I wanted to know if anyone has done this, what type of results, and what type of results did you get? Next time I will plan better to make sure I can transplant them faster, and I should space them further apart in my cloner. Anyway any suggestions would be great! I'm going to wait until tomorrow to do it so people have time to answer.

Spread peace, love, and music!
Girl Scout Cookies
Girl Scout Cookies

I would and have just gently pull/cut them apart the best I could trying to leave all of them with some roots. Then I would transplant and leave them in shade for two or three days to let them recover a bit. To much light at that point can send them into shock.

That is what works for me anyways....

I would and have just gently pull/cut them apart the best I could trying to leave all of them with some roots. Then I would transplant and leave them in shade for two or three days to let them recover a bit. To much light at that point can send them into shock.

That is what works for me anyways....

Thanks for the advice! Yeah I already did it before I read this and they're doing fine no stress really.

Spread peace, love, and music!
Girl Scout Cookies
Girl Scout Cookies

Back
Top Bottom