Have you seen the movie The Blob? WTFreak is this?

justadadinSTL

So I did a res. Changed and I used some nutes that I never heard of but some one recommended as a good "organic" nutes.
420-magazine-mobile1364968263.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1982393836.jpg

Before the res change everything was fine. Two days since the change and this ...
420-magazine-mobile1122852845.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1266388257.jpg

Strange bubbles and snotty slimy yucky combined with the scent of ... What is the smell? Infant diaper maybe?
Can the be saved? There 2 weeks in the dwc

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'll check the temp when I get back but the container is not black. I did notice that I can see the shadow outline of the net pot . The reason I gave it a shot. Was because some one else used white but without a problem blah blah, I know. You think that's what we're dealing with?
My wife just got home and say the whole place stinks like sewage

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Any light intrusion will cause rot.... temps will make everything worse.

I tried a fancy re-circulating system many years ago and had horrible heat issues and a few very failed grows before I figured out the problem. I've moved on to a passive drain to waste hydro grow style using "Hempy buckets" that allow me to get the speed of a hydro grow without the heat problems. My little bloom room floats around 85f.... way too hot for a re-circulating setup.

I would cover up white to stop light getting in and if you can get some Z7 water treatment it should take care of your rot/stink issues.

I run black containers and have higher heat then I would like. Z7 took care of all of my issue with rot and stink. It may even let you grow in the white containers. But I am not sure of that.

I just use a 3part Z7 and tap water. The last time I saw any kind of rot or had any smells was 2yrs ago before I started using it.

I black gorilla taped the sides of my buckets and covered them with a windshield reflector from the dollar store. My rez temps still get to 71°F but hydroguard keeps the ickys at bay.

Back
Top Bottom