Hiding the air exhaust/intake entrance/exit

420prancy

Do anyone have a soulution hiding the air exhaust/intake on the wall facing outside of the house? Like were the bug net is infront of the exhaust/intake tube? Looking for something to hude the whole

Would having a outdoor light sticking 1-4cm out from the wall. Big enough to cover up the air vent work? Or will it damage the air flow in any way?

exterior-wall-vent.jpg

Looks weird to have 2x air vents so close to eachother.. So bether if i could use

Shrubbery

Indica will probably make better shrubbery than sativa.

Sorry...
How about leaned up lumber, or any sort of semipermanent looking object(s), a bit of fencing/wall or obstacles. People naturally avoid spots that are uncomfortable to get to and uninviting and will always take the easy path (except kids!). A prickly bush would be great.

You can use a dual hood and make only one hole. Properly located and installed vents don't usually look suspicious, they are added for many legitimate reasons, a small modern house and even apartments have no less than 4 vents if they are built to most codes. If you have gas you can use a gas vent to hide in plain view. A vent that looks like someone tried to hide would look suspicious, the shrubbery idea sounds good.

You can use a dual hood and make only one hole. Properly located and installed vents don't usually look suspicious, they are added for many legitimate reasons, a small modern house and even apartments have no less than 4 vents if they are built to most codes. If you have gas you can use a gas vent to hide in plain view. A vent that looks like someone tried to hide would look suspicious, the shrubbery idea sounds good.

True both points. I've stood next to a guy's house, who was growing and I should have already known was growing, and idly wondered about all the air blowing out of his basement, and then thought no more of it. I guess most importantly because it just smelled like air.
Depends on the living situation what you can do. If you have a pretty busy yard going on or a cabin in the country you can do almost anything and it's not going to look like you're deliberately hiding stuff. A more sterile place will need something different. There are endless options to divert attention and sometimes it's a psychological game as much as anything. Definitely making something that 'looks hidden' would be the total opposite of what you're trying to achieve.

When I grew underground literally we ran out in a gigantic burn pile like 40x40 ft.

Now I just vent the air back into my house for heat since I'm paying the electricity for the lights might as well pull a Lil heat in. I put floor register in my ceiling in a hallway and above my recliner..

It's ran from the can fan through the carbon filter and through duct work into 2 said registers on my ceiling. You can't smell anything.

Sorry this isn't really about hiding it but helping mask it. I can remember when I was a teenager taking dryer sheets and sticking them in a toilet paper roll. You can then take a hit and blow through the roll. Comes out the other end smelling like dryer sheets. Parents never did catch on. Guess I'm saying if you took off your venting stuck some dryer sheets against the screen put your venting back on. People would just think your dryer was on by the smell rather than air rushing and no smell (if filtered). Not sure how long it would last though before you had to change the sheets.

Back
Top Bottom