BC Entities Field Kit 2016

synergistic1

Hi everyone!
I wanted to post my experience in case anyone else out there is sick to their stomach with doubt, like I was. I went on Amazon and purchased Upass at a very cheap price, but I was overcome with doubt because it seemed like it had TOO many good reviews, then some recent ones who had failed. So I went to a local smoke shop looking for Quick Fix, and they didn't have it. The guy recommended the Field Kit and said he had people come back with good reviews. I live in one of the more strict states in terms of drug testing (OR, CA, CO, etc), and I was too nervous to even try a detox drink.

I heated this up a couple different times, because I wasn't positive which day I would have my pre-employment UA. I liked that it came with a bladder bag instead of a flask-shaped bottle. I placed the bag in hot water and it got up to temp pretty quickly. The hot water makes it hard to tell what the exact temperature is but just get it nice and warm. The temp strip isn't awesome quality and I was worried because it wanted to peel off, but it did an OK job. I dried it off and stuck it in the "pocket" that is in women's underwear. (super convenient and easy to walk normally, unlike the flask) I put the heating pad against the bladder bag on my drive to the facility, but didn't leave it there because it gets kinda hot. Body temp will keep the bag around 96-98, but be careful if you have a long wait against a cold chair! It might be better to have to make it cool down for a second than to have it not warm enough. Also, be careful how you sit because too much pressure could cause the bag to rupture.

So I get to the facility and sign in, then sit there for about 30 min. (temp was about 98 when going in). The woman calls my name and I headed back to the restroom with her. She asked me to empty my pockets and locked my belongings up. Handed me the cup and said to fill past the temp strip, and DO NOT FLUSH. There is blue in the toilet. She left the room and I undid the clamps and it immediately started pouring. (I took the red end cap off before I went in because i was worried it might make a "pop" noise or fall on the floor and bounce around). I spilled a little on my fingers but it kind of made it more realistic when I asked to rinse my hands lol. Luckily she was pretty occupied gossiping with her coworker and I knew she wasn't listening to me pee. I tried to hold the cup pretty far away from the stream in hopes of making it a little more bubbly, because the bag doesn't have enough air to shake it, which you wouldn't want to shake liquid in the office anyways! I put some toilet paper in the toilet and a little urine, then tried not to set the cup on any cold surface. In hind sight I may have gone a little too quickly, but i didn't want the temp to drop too much. It read about 94 on her cup. She put some "urine" in a sealable container, dumped the rest, had me sign some papers, and sent me on my way. Try to be calm, smile, and engage in small talk. My hands were shaking when I went to sign the papers which was probably the most sketchy part, aside from the fact the urine doesn't smell and I think she smells urine all day.. haha.

I had been preparing myself to get a rejection call, but the very next morning I got a call that everything had been approved! The amount of relief.! This was a lab, non-DOT screening. And now I go in to finish paper work and start my new job!

Just relax. I figure it's gonna happen one of two ways, and if you can't pee clean in time then just take the results however they come and move forward. Good luck out there everyone!

Hey thanks for the post it helped with my confidence. I was worried because I had not found a recent review about the product so I decided to share my experience. I passed once before in 2017 on a 5 panel test and passed again today in 2019 on a 13 panel test.

I took the tests in Canada with SureHire along with the physical. I don’t feel like I need to go over the subtitution procedure so I’ll just go over the physical. After the pee test they take you to get your blood pressure reading. It will likely be very high from giving the fake pee so blame it on white coat syndrome if they ask any questions.

Next, I was taken into a private room so I could change into shorts for the exam and the workout. Take this opportunity to remove the field kit and hide it in your pants. Take it off by stretching it over your legs because the Velcro can be loud. After the exam put your pants in the locker they give you and do the workout. After the workout they will give you another private opportunity to put your pants back on (maybe this is just in Canada because it’s cold).

Don’t try to reuse it after for another test because it starts to break down after being heated. I made that mistake but thankfully I convinced my hiring manager to re-schedule because it just showed a dilute reading.

Back
Top Bottom