Linda Senti - Fallen Warrior

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Reverend Linda Irene Senti has passed away, and left this mortal plane on Sunday, November 25th at 8:00 pm PST. Happily, Linda was surrounded by her family and friends to the very last moment.

linda_senti250.jpg

During Linda's lifetime she worked tirelessly to help others. Beginning more than 20 years ago by helping a good friend thru alcoholism, Linda was always there to help and uplift those in need.

Linda and her husband Eddy Lepp, became famous in California for their work promoting, and collecting signatures to get Proposition 215 on the ballot in 1996. Perhaps due to all this effort, the initiative passed and Medical Cannabis became legal in California.

eddy_lind_farmers1.jpg

Linda Senti and husband Eddy Lepp

Linda Senti was the former Executive Assistant to the National Director of the American Medical Marijuana Association.

Founder and Leader of the Multi-Denominational Ministry of Cannabis & Rastafari, Linda was instrumental in filing an injunction against the Federal Government, California State Government, and the County for protection against raids on their medicinal cannabis gardens. This injunction is still actively being considered in US Federal District Court, and has not been denied after more than a year of active litigation. Linda kept this alive until her last day. One of her final messages was to carry on her work to free cannabis users from the draconian laws here in the United States and worldwide.

Linda received so many awards for her work during her lifetime that we cannot list them all here. Just recently Linda received the Jack Herer Emperor Award, and has previously been honored by the Los Angeles Medical Marijuana Expo, and received the Lakesterdam Lifetime Achievement Award. Linda shared many awards with her husband Eddy Lepp, including Freedom Fighter of the Year from High Times Magazine.

Although Linda was uncomfortable being in front of the crowds, she was comfortable with Eddy speaking for her. Without Linda's support and help Eddy would never have been able to do what he did. The shared philosophies and love that Linda had with Eddy resulted in an incredible level of activism in the struggle to legalize marijuana.

The epitaph on her gravestone will read: "Linda, either you didn't know her, or you loved her." Source

Linda Senti speaks shortly before she passed away:
YouTube - Medical Cannabis Testimonies: Linda of California

Linda

I would like to start by thanking everyone who have been so supportive towards Linda and I, as well as our ministry. Linda's passing will only inspire us towards greater efforts. Both myself and the members are committed to Linda's dream, the full legalization of cannabis. This website will soon be something that Linda would have been very proud of. In closing once again, I thank you, Linda thanks you, and our family thanks you.

Many Blessings
Eddy

Respect All, Hurt None, Love One Another.

Back
Top Bottom