Grieving Zolar

zolar

my mom died good friday morning
funeral was thursday

minister wouldn't put the dead's ripple in the service like she wanted and wrote instructions in her handwriting so they knew yt was her idea but they did play it all through the viewing in the church parlor

mom was a really kool church lady 60 plus years in the choir

they sat us in the choir loft for her service and in the memories sharing a PAGAN DRUID FRIEND SPOKE UP ABOUT MOM'S CHRISTIAN HOSPITALITY !!!!!!!

i can't afford to keep the house on social security and will be selling it it was trasnsferred before she died
no estate tax on it but i inherit 50 thousand $ debt from mortgage and back taxes a church attorney set up a trust that won't make me lose ssi or medicaid benefits
and wanted me out of the house in two weeks so itcould be sold this spring he's willing to risk his own money on bills utilities taxes and repairs before selling and i got 2 months until my 50th birthday from him by turning over all but 100$ out of my may check and possibly june too i don't like the speed but in the long run things may work out for the best

anyone on here who i've helped pray for me sacrifice a goat or whatever your spiritual tradition is or
send something to joans son aka zolar c/o

sesler&sesler 10th and french street

erie pa 16502

mom taught me to garden since i was old enough to dig
stuff up so she probably helped you folks growing through me

one of his conditions on me is passing piss tests if he request it so i shut down my grow and will be not smoking at all until my state passes a medical use law

sometimes life really sucks but i will continue to be around the boards and willing to help folks with their gardens when i can

Sorry for your loss. Its always tough losing mom.
Have you checked into doing a reverse mortgage. That way you can atleast stay in the house for the rest of your life.

very sry for your loss zolor, you sound like a awsome person, god bless you and keep your chin upit will get better.

very sorry for your loss zolor, you sound like a awsome person, god bless you and keep your chin up it will get better.

first time on ina while still don't know where i'mgoing tolive nextmonth but amrealbusy sorting out 4 generations of things and really doing some hard thinking about what ireally need and whomy realfriends are inthe midst of this

thanks for the comments a couple of churchladies are coming by every couple days and helping me cleanout stuff 3 generations of archivists just found journals fromuncle carl's triptogermany in the 1930's and post cards isernt momfromcampin1971 willbe getting a second 15 cubic yard dumpster on monday i'mstilltrying tofind allthe outlines and notes frommom's unfinished books and index cards that was the only this in the letter to me with her will she was specific about
me finishing for her if theyweren't done sofar i've found 2 unfinished books one indrafts and one inoutlines and notes.....

thanks for the comments and vibes burnone for me please

as momwould say you must of had something good tosmoke last night you ate half the fridge after iwent tosleep.......

Back
Top Bottom