Can you smoke a hermie?

Yep, if you cloned 'after' they hermied, your clones are likely hermies too.
I don't even bother trying to harvest herms. The whole change stunts the yeild and ripening speed so bad that I just yank 'em.
My last harvest went down like that. Human error caused them to be hit with 24/0 lights for about 4-6 days. Hermed the whole crop at about 3 weeks from harvest. calyx plumping, buds thickening, trich changes just stopped dead. Everything was going towards the male bits needs.
Whacked it all and made a lot of butter LOL

You can, of course, smoke your hermie. He/She will probably have plenty of seeds of course, so you'll not get the best harvest.
Your clones should be hermies if the plant was already hermapridized.
Be careful... don't forget that He/She is now a pollinator and will easily ruin the rest of your girls.

Cheers!
thankx Tead
It's 2 weeks into flowering and just started showing. Every day now it looks more and more hermie. I don't know if i should hack it down and focus on the clones or what?
The clones are all rooted just over 2 weeks from cutting.
The Mother had Ph, gnats and sickness problems i cured it of all its promblems just i guess it was to little to late.

I just had a discussion on another thread. Apparently, you can manaully remove the balls of pollen and let your plant continue growing.

Cheers

Hmmm Good to know but i think theres way too many right now to pick them all off. I think that many open wounds on the plant can't possible be good, and my poor lil plant has been through more then enough.
I rather just focus on grow the plant has health as i can right now. and if the fruits of my labor get me high that so be it.

However if i was to puck the pollen ball off i would use twezzers with a ligter.

Thankx for dropping by BWC :cool:
Im a big fan.

I'm smoking some hermie bud now. Nice high. 50 bucks for a half-ounce I'm not going to holler.

The guy who grows it must either stay ripped on the product or isn't the brightest knife in the drawer? I've got hermie weed from his partner several times before. The stuff is always good though and the prices are nice.

BTW,this is their mid-grade herms. Their almost no seed herms with the big head high is 200 bucks an ounce. lol.

If those boys ever get this stuff to go true fem it could be strong enough to kill someone.

i bought 10 northern lights feminized seeds off the net, i grew 8 and 7 has turned out hermie!!!!i think? they have only been turned 2 12/12 a week ago,i tuk clones of the 1 defenate female,is there a chance the clones could turn hermie??

peace n love

BigBud... If you only went to 12/12 a week ago, seems kind of early to be calling it a hermie to me. You might want to wait before you call them all hermies.

Cheers

Your right Tead
looking at my plant now. it look 100% male to me. i'll post a picture

I think 1 of my plants turned hermie. Is there anything i can do? I made 4 clones of this plant will they become hermie too?
I had two of five just go hermie after 3 weeks on 12/12 flower! Dragnet! Seems to be happening now with frequency to a lot of growers. Looks like just one or maybe two branches each affected. Outside for now and keeping an eye on them. I just snip the sacs off with pointed clippers. Might prune affected branches. See what happens over night. Need to keep a close eye on remaining three plants in flower. Next merrygrowround I am using feminized seeds from reputable company. It sounds like herms are fire to burn. I will keep mine going till the end! Good luck with the clones.

Attachments

• DSC05013.JPG
    DSC05013.JPG
    442 KB · Views: 789
Back
Top Bottom