Get rid of smell of growing weed

smokin on dro

I wanted to know when my plant starts growing how would i hide the smell(do i need to buy anything)....i have a ceiling fan running 24/7 will that help get rid of smell(i always keep my door closed).

I bought this stuff called citrus magic as a temp cover up till i can pick up a active charcoal filter because i could smell my kush out side walking up to my pad , and any body who came over said my house smelled like something died (lol in my head sweet i love it ) not knowing my room has a mini eco system growing some sticky icky wicky, so next trip to the store grabed this little tub of citrus magic (contains activated charcoal) figured it would at least mask the smell , but honestly it way above my expectations , i set it up where my vent exhaust is and no joke 1 tub killed the smell without an overpowering fake smell of air freshener , honestly try it , the only down fall is the tub only last about 2 weeks but for 4 bucks i am happy and will for sure buy again and if 1 tub did what it did 2 should rid of everything within reason ( i have 7 plants in full bloom ) and everybody i asked if it stinks in my house they all said no smells good , so give it a shot little round tub i give it 10 out of 10 for price and effectiveness

I bought this stuff called citrus magic as a temp cover up till i can pick up a active charcoal filter because i could smell my kush out side walking up to my pad , and any body who came over said my house smelled like something died (lol in my head sweet i love it ) not knowing my room has a mini eco system growing some sticky icky wicky, so next trip to the store grabed this little tub of citrus magic (contains activated charcoal) figured it would at least mask the smell , but honestly it way above my expectations , i set it up where my vent exhaust is and no joke 1 tub killed the smell without an overpowering fake smell of air freshener , honestly try it , the only down fall is the tub only last about 2 weeks but for 4 bucks i am happy and will for sure buy again and if 1 tub did what it did 2 should rid of everything within reason ( i have 7 plants in full bloom ) and everybody i asked if it stinks in my house they all said no smells good , so give it a shot little round tub i give it 10 out of 10 for price and effectiveness

what store carrys this?

I found a site that sells air purifiers and filters specifically for weed. I have the T100 and it works perfect. I can walk into a room and it smells cleaner than other rooms. works 100% GonjaGone

Don't buy crap to cover up the smell... Vent out your grow room or tent with an inline fan connected with dryer ducts and a charcoal filter. Got a 240 cfm inline fan for $30 and the filter for $60....rank odors eliminated instantly

Back
Top Bottom