Genetic defect - triploid mutation?

Stank.Nuggs

Any one heard of the genetic defect, triploid mutation? I guess it causes up to 3 branch sites per node, and only 3 fingered leaves. I've had these plants started for about 3 weeks now and only have 3 fingered leaves on every node, and they're growing REAL slow. Anyone wanna discuss this issue if they know anything about it? Appreciate any thought or input.

Re: Genetic defect "triploid mutation"?

aye sorry bux...i just now saw you responded, but my roommates cat ended up eating those plants..oh well, i've since moved and have a new lil crop started, just fighting off some calcium defficiency before flowering...

Re: Genetic defect "triploid mutation"?

Sorry to be the one to tell you, but it's most likely due to stress during the grow. When I first started I thought I had the same thing, bit when I saw the mother plant the clone was from I knew it was me. I had plants that were only 3 leaves and some that had a rotating pattern of 3 leaf 4 leaf 5 leaf then repeat going up the stalk. Ironically this strain took a bit of learning of what it likes and now is in my top two producers. Over 960 g (wet weight) per plant yielding roughly 400 grams (dru. Almost that one lb plant.

Back
Top Bottom