1st grow, Deformed buds, help?

fly1

My first grow, about 4 weeks into flowering and the biggest of my plants is experiencing some strange growth, it started off in just one of the heads, but all the rest of the plants was flowering fine, so i cut it out but now it seems more of the new growth is growing the same. I dumped the reservoir 3 days ago but seeing little improvement. I don't understand as I have about 12 other plants, 3 of which are feeding off this exact same reservoir but none are having the same problems.. It sucks because she was looking the finest of the lot!

any insight would be much appreciated.

will get some photos up asap..

Here they are.. the final picture is of one of my healthy ones.. thANKS in advance:thanks:

R0011608.JPG
R0011612.JPG
R0011611.JPG
R0011613.JPG
R0011615.JPG

High fly1!

Welcome to the 420 Magazine community! Please take a moment and read over our Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting.

OK so lets get to the question at hand. Honestly it looks like your plants are in full blown reveg. Have you changed your lights or lighting schedule? Any thing out of the norm? Also what kind of lights are your running and what is your lighting schedule??

thanks for the warm welcome, i'm using 2x 600 1x 250 and 1x 125 led the led and 250 are on 12/12 and and the 2x600 come on a little later and run about 9/15. there are some light leaks which i'll try and rectify a little today. Do you see how some of the leaves are quite deformed too? is this similar of reveg? and also for it only to happening to one plant?

Well i just had a nosey about and.. uh oh..

correct me if i'm wrong but... balls?

R0011618.JPG
R0011622.JPG

not surprising one should turn herme really, i stressed them so much to start, it really was disastrous at times.. can a herme pollinate the other females at this late stage? shame she/he was looking so beautiful.....

Oh well it's not all gloom and doom.... heres some pics to brighten the mood

R0011623.JPG
R0011625.JPG

one love

well good news is those are not balls, just really swollen calyx.

Any reason you run the lights like that? all 12/12 except the one with only runs for 9 hours? which assume is turning on after and turning off before the others? I think this maybe cause some type of stressing on the plant that could trigger reveg. not really sure though. As i have never heard of any one doing this before.

I really like that last shot, looks like a valley of weed at sun set.. :grinjoint:

there are some light leaks which i'll try and rectify a little today.
99% sure thats the main issue. I would also get all the lights on a 12/12 and just get trough a few complete grow cycles before experimenting with hybrid photo periods.

The lighting was partly due to a heating issue where the lights come on in the evening so i thought let half come on then allow full power when it was later in the eve at it's coldest and also i thought it would replicate a normal lighting conditions, where the sun becomes more intense as the day goes on, but will change them all around to 12/12 tonight.
hahah valley of weed, yea i liked it
nuff love for all your help

Back
Top Bottom