Feeding schedule/bontanicare pure blend pro soil

shimmz22

hey all i am in veg stage of my grow right now coming up on week one. I am going to be using bontanicare pure blend pro soil for my nutes. I am a little confused on what the feed schedule should be. When should marijuana plants be fed at around what week would be safe to give nutes? Anyone have any input?

Link to bontanicare feed schedule
https://botanicare.net/sites/default/...oTrifold_4.pdf

anyone know of an altered schedule for marijuana plants?

It all depends on the type of medium you use. What kind of soil are you using? Most organic soil should have enough nutrients to last you through the veg stage (well...actually depending how long you want to veg and in how big of containers...) If you want to veg for 3 or 4 weeks, most soil has enough nutrients to get you to flowering for sure.

i am using FF ocean forest soil. How does one usually go about using the feeding chart for marijuana plants?

With FFOF you should not be required to feed throughout veg stage. Maybe a quarter or a third of the standard feeding schedule by 3rd or 4th week of veg. After that you can use the standard feeding schedule and you flush for about a week before harvest.

Back
Top Bottom