New Grow Auto-Flowering w/ T5 bulbs

fire860

Hello, getting ready to start a new grow and was wondering if anyone could give me some input on what I may be doing right and what I may want to change. Been growing for many years but wanted to try two things I have never worked with before, One being Auto-Flowering (female Seeds) & two Working with Fluorescent T5 HO lighting. So heres what I am working with

Grow Area: 7'x10'x8' W-L-H

Lighting: (4) T5 High Output Fixtures 4-Bulbs each
(8) T5 6500K, 54 watts each 5,000 Lumens = 40,000 Lumens
(8) T5 3000K, 54 watts each 5,000 Lumens = 40,000 Lumens

Seed strains: (5)Snowryder, (5)Onyx, (20)Big Bang Auto, (5)Speedy Gonzales, & (5)M15 for a total of 40 seeds.

Grow Pots: (2.78 liters) 6.5" x 7" W-D

Grow Media: Potting Soil

Nutrients: ???????????

Was also looking into adding some, CFL lights as well maybe (5)
cfl 65w 4,200 lumens each

:thanks:

Great setup gears and strains. Have not decided on nutrients?

Check out Blue Planet Nutrients. There are many growers using them at the moment and is amazed at the results. Search for "Blue Plant Nutrients" in the forum and you'll find them. New company with fast reputable rate, low price, high quality nute lines.

I grew aunapurna autoflowers this year and they exceeded my expectations. I would veg them under the T-5's then throw them outside for the budding. They don't go by the light season so they will bud outside all year if you live in a nice climate area.

live in the north East area Ohio. Outdoors finish up mid to late October at the latest also have two 1000 watt hps bulbs just didnt want to have to use them if i didnt have to. Thanks for the input every little bit helps :thanks:

in my area the autos can be out as soon as safe from frost and will finish before any frost damage and they get a good 18 hrs of light in mid summer.

Back
Top Bottom