How tall does White Widow Get?

trigger-420

hey hey feller farmers. I had a quick question. I was just wondering how tall White widow will get Indoors. In soil. How tall on average?:morenutes:

White Widow is predominently Sativa with a percentage of 60/40% Indica. Indoors it finishes between 56-70 days, 70-84 outdoors. The Indica genetics make it a compact plant of medium height about 5-6', hope this helps...
Malcolm...:smokin:

White Widow is predominently Sativa with a percentage of 60/40% Indica. Indoors it finishes between 56-70 days, 70-84 outdoors. The Indica genetics make it a compact plant of medium height about 5-6', hope this helps...
Malcolm...:smokin:

You answered my question and also added a little more information to my arsenal. thanks much man. :thumb:

depends on the white widow.. do you have the original white widow? The original is said to be mostly sativa, but it seems like everyone is putting out a white widow now, they're all completely different genetics. I have some white widow from nirvana, and its mostly indica, doesn;t stretch much at all, flowered at 12" it gets to be around 20" with tight indica buds.

depends on the white widow.. do you have the original white widow? The original is said to be mostly sativa, but it seems like everyone is putting out a white widow now, they're all completely different genetics. I have some white widow from nirvana, and its mostly indica, doesn;t stretch much at all, flowered at 12" it gets to be around 20" with tight indica buds.

I ordered through Nirvana as well. so i guess i can look forward to 20" tops then? that sounds about perfect for my medicine cabinet. thank you.

as long as you flower it at a foot, mine typically don't stretch much, a little under twice the size when you first change the lights. I've seen different phenos that do different things, but for the most part I've had mostly indica widows form Nirvana. They didn't yield that well either. I'm phasing the strain out right now.. As far as Nirvana strains go, it's my least favorite from them and I've grown 5 of their strains so far.

Don't get me wrong though, the quality is great, its very narcotic, a nice heavy indica stone. Nothing bad to say about the high. My lady doesn't like it because she finds it to be too strong and overpowering.. She looses focus and can't keep her mind straight.. I personally can function just fine under it, but everyone has their experiences.

It all depends on how long you veg her. If you veg for 6 weeks until she's 2 feet tall and then flower her she will end up being a 5 1/2 footer.

However, if you flower her when she's 8 inches tall she will likely end as a single cola plant in the 2' range.

A good rule of thumb: expect a 2.5 to 3x stretch when you flower your vegging plants.

Best of luck.

as long as you flower it at a foot, mine typically don't stretch much, a little under twice the size when you first change the lights. I've seen different phenos that do different things, but for the most part I've had mostly indica widows form Nirvana. They didn't yield that well either. I'm phasing the strain out right now.. As far as Nirvana strains go, it's my least favorite from them and I've grown 5 of their strains so far.

Don't get me wrong though, the quality is great, its very narcotic, a nice heavy indica stone. Nothing bad to say about the high. My lady doesn't like it because she finds it to be too strong and overpowering.. She looses focus and can't keep her mind straight.. I personally can function just fine under it, but everyone has their experiences.

based off what you have said bro, let me ask you this: I have a bad back. My C1, C2 and C3 are shot. I am getting ready to more than likely have them fused. what strain would be best, in your mind, for pain relief of my lower lumbar region. I love a good high just like the next guy, but would much rather have a pain relief that i can function on. I usually only take 2-3 tokes and thats it.

Was i good in choosing the WW strian? with its Narcotic characteristics?

However, if you flower her when she's 8 inches tall she will likely end as a single cola plant in the 2' range.
Best of luck.

what is that bro. whats it mean when you say "single cola"?

based off what you have said bro, let me ask you this: I have a bad back. My C1, C2 and C3 are shot. I am getting ready to more than likely have them fused. what strain would be best, in your mind, for pain relief of my lower lumbar region. I love a good high just like the next guy, but would much rather have a pain relief that i can function on. I usually only take 2-3 tokes and thats it.

Was i good in choosing the WW strian? with its Narcotic characteristics?

yeah any time I smoke white widow it's very numbing.. It's a balanced high, but after the initial 30 mins it settles into an indica body stone, where you will find your most pain relief. If you're looking for more pain relief, don't skip out on the cure, and let her grow an extra week once she is ready. You will be very happy with the smoke.

Best of luck during your grow, I hope the medicine works for you :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom