Looking for gold

doublejointed

"back in the day" the year was 1974 i had scored some Acapulco gold... in my 40 years of toking MJ that was the best stuff ever...is that strain still around ? would it be the same as it was back then ?

barneys farm has a Acapulco gold i grew.(check out my past grow i will link it below) Cant compare it to what u all had in the 70s. i was still a twinkle in my parents eyes then. i did how ever enjoy growing it and smoking it. It did how ever take a long time seeing that its a sensi. Amesia seed has a AG as well that was 2nd in the cup last yr. i think ALSO think that u can get some other gold strains as well Colombian gold ???

Basement Dweller's Acapolo Gold 2010

Hope that can help you[/QUOTE]thanks for the info guys... but i think the AG i was getting back then may be a thing of the past....the stuff back then was most likely from Acapulco Mexico even tho it had seeds it was very potent. probably had to do with the growing environment. it's hard to duplicate mother nature...it's like the old Panama red...that shit was so good they made a song about it...lol

Back
Top Bottom