Thread: Need help passing a mouth swab today!

420 Member

Need help passing a mouth swab today!

i have to go take a mouth swab test today and last time i smoked was yesterday!!! need help anyone know how to pass 1 of these???!!!

Re: !!!Need help passing a mouth swab today!!!

ouch, sorry man. No idea how to beat a mouth swab test.
    Amsterdam28
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My 2nd Grow - In Progress - http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...ic-indoor.html

My 1st Grow - Completed - http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...ne-2012-a.html

Nug of the Month Winner - March 2013 Member of the Month Winner - November 2013 Nug of the Month - December 2014 Buckshot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kennykilller View Post
    i have to go take a mouth swab test today and last time i smoked was yesterday!!! need help anyone know how to pass 1 of these???!!!
    today???? in the future check out 420magazine sponsors like this one Home - TestNegative.com
    My journal

Evolving feeding routine

Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here's some for ya...100,000 plus views!!! Thanks 420 Folks!!!

Buckshot's glass misadventures

"Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?" - Henry Ford

420 Member

lol well i went and took it but befor i did i brushed my teeth like no tomorrow and rinsed with hydropor. a bunch of times. well find out monday or tues if i passed. wish me luck

you did, thc is only in the mouth for less then 24 hrs.Just did one my self.