Thread: Need help passing a mouth swab today!

420 Member

Need help passing a mouth swab today!

i have to go take a mouth swab test today and last time i smoked was yesterday!!! need help anyone know how to pass 1 of these???!!!

Re: !!!Need help passing a mouth swab today!!!

ouch, sorry man. No idea how to beat a mouth swab test.
    Amsterdam28
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My 2nd Grow - In Progress - http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...ic-indoor.html

My 1st Grow - Completed - http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...ne-2012-a.html

Nug of the Month Winner - March 2013 Member of the Month Winner - November 2013 Buckshot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kennykilller View Post
    i have to go take a mouth swab test today and last time i smoked was yesterday!!! need help anyone know how to pass 1 of these???!!!
    today???? in the future check out 420magazine sponsors like this one Home - TestNegative.com
    My journal

Budmaster II rocks the new MARL Osram panels... and a DIY LED adventure

Evolving feeding routine

when asked for an opinion on legalization...

"I don't think that will work. I mean, I hear the same debate. I hear it in my country. It is not likely to work. There is just too much money in it, and I don't think that—you can legalize small amounts for possession, but those who are making so much money selling, they have to be stopped."

-- Hillary Clinton

420 Member

lol well i went and took it but befor i did i brushed my teeth like no tomorrow and rinsed with hydropor. a bunch of times. well find out monday or tues if i passed. wish me luck

you did, thc is only in the mouth for less then 24 hrs.Just did one my self.