How much can I yield in a 20 gallon pot.

Bayarea420

In perfect conditions how much can dry bud can I harvest this season in perfect conditions. I am growing sour diesel/trainwreck and using botanicare grow and pro bloom plus its pre flowering. In a 20 gallon pot outdoors the height is currently 4ft 4 inch. Its june 19th 2013 and im in California. Its my first post here I would like some help its my first time growing my meds im a 215 patient.

Cool thanks for the reply ill post some pics up tomorrow. The nutes im using for vegetative state is from Botanicare pro blend grow and some cal mag following the instructions on the guide. I have some granddaddy purple clones 3 ft. Tall in a 5 gallon pot and theyre flowering so for flowering stage im using Botanicare pure blend pro bloom I also just bought Bloombastic for that and its working preety nice. Im just inexpirienced grower its a lot more than dirt and water I've learned recently how to measure ph and using nutes is new for me..... Im new to this stuff so I appreciate your time to write back. Also since my gdp is flowering can I transplant it.?.. seems like it has outgrew the 5 gallons.

heres a ph chart if you need it
pH_chart71.jpg

as for transplanting how flowering are you if there rootbound and just started flowering you should be ok to transplant.

Yea thanks she is she's barely pre flowering so how long do you think ill be ready to harvest? I also have Hog crossed with Berry Frost and she's almost 4 ft but really bushy and thick stalk both of em have a thick stalk. And here's my Granddaddy purple in flower .
Hog_X_Berry_Frost.jpg
GDP_flowering.jpg

And yea I watered them the hog and the sour d earlier today in the morning. I water early in the morning every day with 6.0 to 6.5ph nutrients.

Thanks its the clone I want to transplant the preflower 11th of may so I think its has till September my guess tho since outdoors I let nature take its course.

You don't look like you don't know what your doing they all look really good.They're getting what they need it looks like .I have a question for you because I'm newer at doing this than you how do you put 2 strains together?

I understand theres a lot of variables in question I just wanted to know if I might get atleast a pound im growing im good conditions I guess I won't know till I harvest. Ive been reading and following instructions on Jorge Cervantes book Marijuana Horticulture the indoor/outdoor growers bible. I know how to grow small indoor plants but outdoors its new for me. Ive never really let my male plants mature to breed them I chop them down. But this year I want to cross breed two strains granddaddy purple and white widow or the hog and berry which I have just finished cloning. Im not a expert grower but I know the basics of growing a marijuana plant but this year ive been experimenting with nutes and ph levels I never really cared for that since its a plant it would survive with regular water but I want big yield this year so im following the guides and other growers advice since they know and have done this before... I always like to hear others opinions. But as far as putting two strains together I think im not sure correct me if im wrong but when your female is in full flower budding you pollinate it with your desired male plant. I will be doing this this year I have a white widow male nice and healthy.

Thank you for that and I strongly recommend you get that book it has helped me learn a lot. We could all learn together so ill post my breeding pictures up when I do. And how I did it. Im anxious now.

I'm growing inside and I should have guessed the male plant duh! All I have right now is female so I'll have to wait until I get done flowering and see what we can do maybe some other time. Think you for telling me the book I'll have to look that one up.:thanks:

Heres my garden the tallest plant i have is 5ft 6 in. From the ground. Sour diesel crossed with trainwreck how long does it preflower it seems like its been preflowering for a while. Will it get taller its pretty damm big especially with the pot under . when am I looking to harvest.

Back
Top Bottom