Absolute Beginners - Dedicated To New Growers

here is the deal got 4 monster ladies (at the start had 22 but males,deer,and other creatures in the woods) that are 7 weeks into flowering but are nowhere near done they were started from seed march 17th put in greenhouse on april 20th in the woods/field may 4th and now they are massive 2 1/2 inch base stem and with the leaves falling off all the trees all the vegatation dying turning all biege and brown hunting season they stick out bad my plants are the only green thing left ohh forgot about rippers cutting them before november it might all end up a waste of time waiting this out is driving me coo coo for coco puff any options

its my third year growing outside in northeastern part of new england evreything i learned is from the web a couple of things i learned on my own for instance soil is very heavy when lugging it in the woods also molasses attracts bears and deer and wild pigs but i will posts pics this weekend the latest i have harvested was oct17th but trust me this i need at least 5 more weeks in the spring/summer they were invisable but now cuz i nowhere to look highly visable at 150yrds i got a plan but if i post it you guys are gonna give me hell

options are limited go to $ store drop $75 on fake foilage and a can of green spray paint and try to blend it in as best as i can there is alot of young tree growth just the leaves (what are left of them) are the colors of fall more worried about RIPPERS! than the cops the grass is still green so that helps maybe on the way there can also dig up some small pine trees and plant them about 20ft long half circle to block the veiw but that would be ALOT of work if i wrote a journal about evreything that happened this year with this grow it will be a bestseller and i know if i can make it to november 1st it will all be worth it my best grow yet one thing i have is patience just wearing thin

Welcome to site Pork :) Dude, you guys Stateside have a WHOLE load of different issues to us Limeys lol. To us a "wild pig" is a pissed off cop with a truncheon lol. Growing outside is not really the preferred way here (certainly where I live its just TOO cold). It'll be great to hear your tales as your grow continues :) :welcome:

options are limited go to $ store drop $75 on fake foilage and a can of green spray paint and try to blend it in as best as i can there is alot of young tree growth just the leaves (what are left of them) are the colors of fall more worried about RIPPERS! than the cops the grass is still green so that helps maybe on the way there can also dig up some small pine trees and plant them about 20ft long half circle to block the veiw but that would be ALOT of work if i wrote a journal about evreything that happened this year with this grow it will be a bestseller and i know if i can make it to november 1st it will all be worth it my best grow yet one thing i have is patience just wearing thin

problem you have is nature is random. if you go over the top trying to hide it with fake leaves etc it will stick out like a sore thumb. best thing I could suggest is plant other trees around it to try to hide it, but not in a man made obvious type. I really feel for you bro... shit luck.. and yeah OZ is right. too cold here. window ledge grows you can get away with but nothing like iv seen some of you guys pull off.. next time round I suggest you din somewhere much much more secluded and is properly hidden away from prying eyes. id set up traps for animals and thieves lol

I wouldn't use conifers dude. I'm no botanist but I do know that when they get drenched in rain they drip "acid rain". That's why fuck all grow near them....they literally kill the soil. Is it possible to up them and re-plant somewhere better?
Love the rap idea Zoot......especially for thieves :) :high-five::surrender:

You ever used CO2 guys? I was toying with the idea of buying a welding canister, rigging up a regulator and some "plumbing" and giving the ladies a "hit" 2-3 times a day during veg? Any thoughts? :)

for a minute there I thought u meant get rappers in so when ever a thief comes along he could bust some lyrical shit n scare them off... my bad haha

Would work for me mate.....I hate that shit lol. That pencil necked little prick prof Green? I bury the twat lol :yahoo:

You ever used CO2 guys? I was toying with the idea of buying a welding canister, rigging up a regulator and some "plumbing" and giving the ladies a "hit" 2-3 times a day during veg? Any thoughts? :)

yup I ran with C02 a few years back. bought a kit that sounds pretty much like what you just said. cost a pretty penny aswell. at the time I was running a sealed grow room with air cooled lights and was pumping it in every 3 hours for 5 minutes. then 3 times per day for 5 minutes I would have the extraction and intake come on to exchange all the air. worked well at temps over 90.c. plants drink a lot. in your case It might be a waist as your ventilation will just suck it straight out....

I was going to turn the vents off mate :). Basically run some hose off a manifold and pipe it underneath the canopy of leaves in 5 min hits every 8 hours :). I've got a really good mate who owns a pub and I was going to get BIG cylinders off him for £18 :). That was until his burned down 4 weeks ago!!!!! Bollox! lol

Hey Zoot, do you think those "Plug n grow" 13amp timers will do for my lights? If I get 3 will I be ok to run all 3 from a 4 gang extention lead running off 1 plug? :)
Glad your laughing Shot......always a good thing dude :slide:

Hey Zoot, do you think those "Plug n grow" 13amp timers will do for my lights? If I get 3 will I be ok to run all 3 from a 4 gang extention lead running off 1 plug? :)
Glad your laughing Shot......always a good thing dude :slide:

what exactly are you trying to run through one plug. I think you guys run everything on 240v right

Hi Shot. Yeah, we're 240 here. Zoot knows my set up and is an "electric wizard" (as well as a master gardener :) )so I pick his brains for info on a regular basis lol. I've got 3 x 600w HPS but my house has recently been rewired....long story lol.
So, you got a crop on at present? :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom