Someone Help me with a P deficiency Please

wekiee

Hi i try treat a P deficiency in past 2 weeks my plants all got loads of yellow leaf and brown spots on it but buds starting growing and looks healthy

Today i feed them with:

Per each 5 gallon of water i put:

-60 ml of canna food
-20 ml of canna boost
-30 ml of pk 13/14
- 5 ml of acid

after check with my food tester it come to 16

then i ph test (i use drops
it come to 6.0 nice yellowish color

Do you guys think that is ok?

So hope that will help a lot the problem

i am in the end of the 1st week of flowering but during the last 2 weeks of veg i only give a water with ph and a bit of food due to a friend let me down and told me the problem was because i overfeed the plants

Ho
GEDC6650.JPG
GEDC6642.JPG
GEDC6645.JPG
pe you guys Help me

That looks like N deficiency to me and your media looks very dry? during the last weeks of veg and first couple of weeks of flower your plants are using their peak nutrient requirements. Id say you have starved them when they needed it most or there is some underlying ph problem locking out N. I would start the nutes off slowly at half the recommended dose and slowly work up. make sure there is a little more N than the average flower nute provides and it may bring a little green back to those leaves. Just my 2c

Hi thanks for advice but 5 or 6 people told me looks P deficiency now i am a bit of worried lol:)

Is my first time growing in soil i been doing hydro for the past 6 years but due to go move home in couple of months i trying soil due to where i go move to i only can only use my attic and no space to hydro

in my hydro i get around 8-9 oz drying in each
in soil looks like i go get like 1 oz lol if that

Thanks
At moment i got 16 hydro one

Hi ricorico my friend:)
i do not know if they are purple i don't think

They are white cheese plants

i feed them today hope they will get better i use a lot of stuff good for P deficiency hoping it is the problem

:cheer::thumb:

Thanks i will wait 3-4 days and will have a look at it anyway i put some Bat Guano into the soil so will help with the nitrogen anyways i reckon many thanks

Back
Top Bottom