anybody use the full fox farm nutrient lineup or know about it?

Edward Scissorhash

i used only grow big and tiger bloom, along with a bunch of soil organics and molasses for my first grow.

for my next grow i am highly considering using the whole 9 product lineup of fox farm and using their feeding schedule to its fullest.

big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom
open sesame, beastie bloomz, cha ching
kangaroots, microbe brew, and sledgehammer

i cant find any info about anyone using all of them together like their feeding schedule says, even google couldnt help lol. i dont get it tho, everyone uses fox farm nutrients, but nobody uses the whole lineup? lol

im not including boomerang or flowers kiss tho, im not really interested in those but would be interested to hear about anything anyone has to say about them.

i have used the full line. i had good success. but, upon changing/ommiting things, i did not notice much change. so, i saved myself some money, and time. plants can only absorb, so much stuff. now, instead of their big bloom, i use "killer tea" instead. saves money, doesent smell, and goes much farther. so, its gro big for veg, along with superthrive; for bloom, its tiger bloom, the three additives. open/beasty/chaching. i think the fancy wrappings, on all these products we see, is made to attract us, more than the plants. lol. now, a m using just tiger and beasty bloom. thats it for bloom. and guess what? NO DIFFERENCE. so all that money i spent on guano, additives, etc, was literally money down the shoot. also, the "organic" thing. its only good, if the stuff you get, has BEEN COMPOSTED! if not, very little of that bone/kelp/ etc, is available to the plants. except yes, it will BURN EM! my best luck, has been with non-organics. this is not to say im using chemicals. as those are not really on the market anymore. the ones that do not say organic, are not chemicals. they all come from mother earth. they just dont meet the guidelines. less is better.

I am using Big bloom, Tiger Bloom, Grow Big, Open Sesame, Beasty Bloomz, Cha Ching, Sledgehammer, and in the last 2 weeks I added Boomerang to the line up.

I have been using them all for 4 yrs now, except boomerang which was added as said 2 weeks ago.

I couldn't be happier with the Foxfarm line and what they achieve.

Here's some pics of a few successful ladies.

LA_outdoor.jpg
Master_og.jpg
the_room1.jpg

i hate the fox farm official feeding schedule for soil. its is vary unclear and does weird things like giving veg nutes in flower

yes true jj bones i am getting more used to the feeding schedule now that i have 2 grows under my belt.. i learned how a plant needs/or likes to have boosts of nitrogen during flower. going into my 3rd grow of this strain now and i think fox farms is good but my buds haven't yet to be as good as i like so im running better genetics after this last grow of this strain....hopefully the foxfarms does sfv OG and blue dream clone only strains that ill be running some justice....

I am using Big bloom, Tiger Bloom, Grow Big, Open Sesame, Beasty Bloomz, Cha Ching, Sledgehammer, and in the last 2 weeks I added Boomerang to the line up.

I have been using them all for 4 yrs now, except boomerang which was added as said 2 weeks ago.

I couldn't be happier with the Foxfarm line and what they achieve.

Here's some pics of a few successful ladies.

LA_outdoor.jpg
Master_og.jpg
the_room1.jpg

Do you grow in soil? Do you mix exactly as the directions say. I am getting burn 4 weeks in, water and feeding by their schedule.

i see no one is including the ff bembe .. that's the product i want besides the sledge hammer .. i use all but the newest products ..

Bush Doctor® Bembé™
Sweet & Dandy™

(0 - 1 - 3)

From the deepest jungles of the African Congo comes the word “Bembé” which means Sweet Offering. This is a delicious treat for your plants that is extraordinarily fragrant and colorful.

Bush Doctor® Bembé™ is a liquid concentrate that is precisely designed with a complex array of natural sugars. When used as directed, Bembé™ can help plants achieve enhanced sweetness qualities, while providing a food source for the microbial populations at the root zone.

This sweet elixir incorporates earthworm castings, bat guano, and other high-test organic ingredients. Rock phosphate helps transfer energy into bigger buds and flowers.

Yes grown in soil...FF ocean forest brand.

Recently I have changed to an organic soil blend #4 from my grow store, same price just easier on clones.

1. I take a clone and get it rooted using the Capn's cloning in rockwool in my signature

2. Once I have roots in the rockwool they are transplanted into soil in 3" nursery cups/pots for 2 weeks just H2O as needed.

3. After the 2 weeks in the 3" pots they get trans again into #3 or #5 grow pots from the grow store, and this is when I start the FF feeding schedule...I begin this as day 1 Week 2....If you need to veg longer to get larger plants just continue week 3 nutes at 50% until moving into week 4 and running lights at 12/12

4. From there on out I follow the feeding schedule to harvest...If they are not 100% ready by the end of week 12 I just use H2O and 1tsp molases per gallon of water for flushing etc until I pull em.

i see no one is including the ff bembe .. that's the product i want besides the sledge hammer .. i use all but the newest products ..

Bush Doctor® Bembé™
Sweet & Dandy™

(0 - 1 - 3)

From the deepest jungles of the African Congo comes the word “Bembé” which means Sweet Offering. This is a delicious treat for your plants that is extraordinarily fragrant and colorful.

Bush Doctor® Bembé™ is a liquid concentrate that is precisely designed with a complex array of natural sugars. When used as directed, Bembé™ can help plants achieve enhanced sweetness qualities, while providing a food source for the microbial populations at the root zone.

This sweet elixir incorporates earthworm castings, bat guano, and other high-test organic ingredients. Rock phosphate helps transfer energy into bigger buds and flowers.

I use the molasses for this :high-five:

I use the whole fox farm Bush doctor line up and the smart naturals feeding chart. Just amazing results.it is the only organic liquid nutes that fox farm has.I really feel that everyone should really stop using chemicals on their buds and get educated on how to grow organicly.i only have videos but will get some pics on my next grow. Really great results.Fox farm did an awesome job with the all organic bush doctor line up.

Back
Top Bottom