1st timer over here - help me out please

LuCKY527

Hey all! Recently just joined here from another forum because I can't get any help from them just arguments lol

My mother plant here seems like she is flowering beautifully with some minor problems I can't quite get a hold on. I think due to a lot of stress and experiments...luckily it didn't herm

After starting with MG and quickly learning why not to do that I transplanted her and the others which turned out to be male :( and she took off running

Soil= Just natural from Home Depot- mixed with verm and perlite (will add lime next run)

Lighting= CFL 2700k 600 watts pushing 11,400 lumens with a fan mounted to the side moving the air and the leaves of the plant slightly

Temp&humidity= 76-82 F 50-60% humidity

Nutes= Fox Farm Trio...not sure heads or tails on these yet because of the issues I had with MG it may have carried over into the switch so I canon comment either way...however the Grow Big was EXCELLENT for the veg when I switched...had a PH issue in flowering (Maybe due to Tiger Bloom) but again there was still a ball of MG on my roots when I transplanted...??

PH= always check level of nute(not ppm tho) run off is 6.5?

I'm looking for any pointers or suggestions that may help me out in the future. I have 4 clones from her and I really want to keep them going because it has smelled like a skunk since 2 weeks into veg with sparkles all over!!

Here are some pics...The clones are where I'm most concerned because they are starting to turn yellow and stopped growing...

Jiffy Peat Pellets

I've been taking the dome off the past few days and now today I've had it off for over an hour with no drooping at all.

I foliar fed last night and this morning with Big Bloom foliar mixture PH'd to 6.5

Is this normal...meaning are the roots developing and looking for nutrients??

....how do I add pics lol

Re: 1st timer over here...help me out please

Wow this is flippng ret*rded...never mind

Yeahh this doesn't work I've tried a hundred times...let me guess it's not compatible with IPad...go figure

Mate, you need to hold back on the insults...

The only question asked, really, without any photo's was...how do I add pics...

I answered that question in 3 minutes of your post...good service from the other side of the world...

and gave you a hello and welcome.

It's customary around these parts to say a hello and welcome, back

Thanks

Tassie I apologize, none of that was directed toward you, thank you for the link but none of it worked.

Rico..I am in chrome but nothing I try is working it redirects me to member photos or my gallery never giving me the option to upload the photos, just more dead ends...most of these sites have some kind of issues...I thought this one was good up until now

hold cursor over the Gallery tag top of page.....a dropdown list will appear.....click on the bottom one that says "upload photos"

once uploaded.....begin to make a post.....then click the "my photos" in the bottom left hand corner and a list of your pics will pop up to add to your post.

Then submit your post once you like it with your pics..............hope you get them uploaded, I love new pics.

Lol I hate iPads...it was free so whatever but never again! I'll try with this post now....ok...I clicked the my photos, it brought me to my gallery in another tab, picked "original" and touched the photo I wanted,it immediately redirected me to 420magazine.com/forums/#
Looks like a main screen with "members featured photos" above the 420 News section. ??? Am I nuts

Maybe you guys could check out my gallery through my profile...pain in the butt I know but I need help guys, new growth has ceased and one of my leaves has serious necrosis now!!

ALLRRIIIGHT! On my laptop now...total project trying to get the pics one here tho....

And heres some of the Mother

Good morning Lucky,

Looking at your mother, you're obviously a good grower, :goodjob:

Sorry it ended up being a pain in the back side with the photo's - Im not fond of apple...I'd say I told you so...but I didn't...:)

I have little experience with clones, so am not going to push my view. I've re-posted a link to this post in a thread I'm involved in, in an attempt to get someone with more knowledge to look at your girls.

In the mean time I would stop all nutrients, just ph water - for the time you'll have to wait to work out an answer, it will make no difference.

Please be patient, some of these guys are answering questions 10 Hours a day, but I have reposted to a high traffic journal, so once everyone wakes up...

Hope you have a good one.

Well good afternoon Tassie! Thank you for your admiration, and thank you so much for reposting a link I really appreciate that! She is the result of a mad scientist, a lot of trial and error, and just learning as I went along...I had a pretty successful outdoor grow in a different geographical location,but I used some soil we had been making for 6 years lol...no nutes needed and it smelled like fruit loops ; )

I cant do that in the burbs so I gave it a go in my spare room with 8 originals, 3 died and the other 4 turned out male :(...

This lone female has actually been through hell and its a true champ that id like to clone successfully because it was originally planted in MG organic choice and rejected it very quickly but was stunted for weeks nonetheless, then it actually fell over due to a craptasticlly made table and sat out of its soil roots exposed overnight!!! She drooped a little bit but once I got my Fox Farm Trio she picked right up in 2 days then shrugged it off and and "grew like a weed" hah

+REPS for the grow and the share mate....ROFL

MJ....she is a wicked master, yet a forgiving mother....

Ok, look I've posted, and now we wait..just wanted to say I have noticed and appreciate the change in attitude....see you got a sense of humour :) Loved the share, "craptastically" you talk like me....love it!

I know sh*t get's outta control sometimes, but really you have found the MOST helpful forum on the internet...with the BEST of people with the BEST of intentions...u just gotta take my word for it, hang around for a while and you'll see...everyone here is a STAR

Good Day to you sir...

Ok could you please give me some more info on how and when you cut the clones and what you did up to now(Nutes, Grow Meduim Temp in grow area and so on...

As for now by the looks of it you have WAY too much moisture in there she might not be getting oxygen or it could be Nute burn but i can get a better idea with some more info... :Namaste:

Welcome to :420: I hope you enjoy it here you will come to learn that the people here are top notch :adore: :circle-of-love:

Happy Grow and Smoke to you !

:420:

clones don't have roots to feed off nutrients in the soil or res so it has to feed off itself
that's why the leaves start to yellow it even may wilt when you first start or if you use a dome and try to leave it off when its not ready
I like my new growth on my clones to look nice and green plant will feed off the fans first
I use a bubble cloner dyi, you can even just put it in a cup of water which some members here do to make their clones

Back
Top Bottom