is it a male or female?

Weeda

hello

i started preflower stage about a week ago

and been having small sign's and was wondering if anybody can tell if it male or female

20140415_164036.jpg

Hello and welcome....:welcome: It looks like a girl to me. A male will start looking like little balls literally stacked on each other and it looks like female pistols but it is still a little early and could still possible turn up with the little balls so just keep a close eye on her and hopefully nothing but hairs and buds will show up. If you start seeing anything that makes you nervous or unsure just pop on to my journal in my signature and you are more than welcome to post there and I will most likely see it sooner and if I can't answer I have some great people that come through my journal daily that will certainly be able to answer any questions you may have....:circle-of-love:

Darn it ! i was so happy it was a female .. but too early , gotta wait more ..

i'll keep a close eye on it and see what happens

My sweet lady I have flowering right now started out with that little knot lookin spot right at a node but I believe it was where the plant was strengthening the branch. I was scared at first that she was a He when I saw it but keep faith and you should start to see some white hair soon.

Back
Top Bottom